Sponsored

FREE 12 Months Of Mustangs! - AmericanMuscle!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt

Hey guys! We're getting close to the end of the year and you know what that means! 12 Months of Mustangs: For Free! Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Modding

Alex
Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Alex, I just got the 2015-2016 Holiday Gift catalog in the mail. On page 49 at the top of the page, silver RTR Mustang, what wheels and rear spoiler is on this car. Do you have any more pics of this car, specifically the wheels and the rear spoiler? Any info on the wheels and spoiler?
Thanks

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Alex, I just got the 2015-2016 Holiday Gift catalog in the mail. On page 49 at the top of the page, silver RTR Mustang, what wheels and rear spoiler is on this car. Do you have any more pics of this car, specifically the wheels and the rear spoiler? Any info on the wheels and spoiler?
Thanks
it is the RTR that Vaughn Gittin Debut in Germany not to long ago: https://instagram.com/p/8GXyfjJ71W/

So it has the RTR ducktail spoiler (not sure the "correct" name) also the wheels are the Tech 7 (?), but they are from HRE so mucho dinero

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
If they are HRE's then that would explain why they look so good! I want to see this spoiler, I've been waiting on a track pack style spoiler, this is similar and looks good in the 2 pics in the catalog. If its like the rest of the RTR parts, I'll be to old to drive by the time its available.

I just looked at the pics on instagram, they are definitely HRE's

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
yea really like those wheels on the RTR, definitely looks good on a Silver car, after finding it was HRE, got to think about it more, maybe will wait for February because of tax returns :-)

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Alex, I just got the 2015-2016 Holiday Gift catalog in the mail.

On page 49 at the top of the page, silver RTR Mustang, what wheels and rear spoiler is on this car?

Do you have any more pics of this car, specifically the wheels and the rear spoiler? Any info on the wheels and spoiler?
Thanks
WKT - You know I was waiting for someone to say something about that :D

So this is a German edition and from what I hear it could've been a one off.

Both the wheels and the spoiler are RTR and we're just giving a peak at what's coming for 2016.

Alex

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
it is the RTR that Vaughn Gittin Debut in Germany not to long ago: https://instagram.com/p/8GXyfjJ71W/

So it has the RTR ducktail spoiler (not sure the "correct" name) also the wheels are the Tech 7 (?), but they are from HRE so mucho dinero
Wild - 100% on the spoiler and to be honest I'm not sure at this time what the RTR Crew is going to have it named.

From what I've heard on the wheels is that they're going to be from RTR and not direct from HRE. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
If they are HRE's then that would explain why they look so good! I want to see this spoiler, I've been waiting on a track pack style spoiler, this is similar and looks good in the 2 pics in the catalog. If its like the rest of the RTR parts, I'll be to old to drive by the time its available.

I just looked at the pics on instagram, they are definitely HRE's
WKT - I promise that you're still going to be able to drive the car and they're not the far away. The RTR team doesn't want to have their products rushed and until Vaughan is 100% satisfied with them they will not go into production. The wheels will be under RTR though!

Alex

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Alex, thanks for the info, we'll be waiting.
Sponsored