Sponsored

FR3Z-5482-J mount and bushings

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
I recently ordered the GT350 front sway bar (FR3Z-5482-J) and it didn't come with the brackets or the bushings. The picture on the site shows the bar, bushings, and brackets as a set, but maybe I misunderstood. If the brackets and bushings are separate, what are the correct part numbers for those items?
Sponsored

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
I recently ordered the GT350 front sway bar (FR3Z-5482-J) and it didn't come with the brackets or the bushings. The picture on the site shows the bar, bushings, and brackets as a set, but maybe I misunderstood. If the brackets and bushings are separate, what are the correct part numbers for those items?
Hello!

I'll do some checking & get back with you on Monday. I thought they were sold separately, but my catalog is not cooperating at the moment. I do apologize for the bad pic in the catalog. We'll be in touch.

-Mike R

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
The bushings and brackets were meant to be included. I'm working with Ford to get a set here for you. I've got another bar in stock with the same issue.

OP
OP

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Cool, thanks Mike. No rush; I’m waiting on some other parts at the moment anyway.
Sponsored