Sponsored

FPRS Mustang School Car

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
Does anyone have any details on the FPRS mustang setup?
http://fordperformanceracingschool.com/en/more/fprs-vehicles/142-2015-fprs-mustang-gt.html#!QA1O1021

There was some discussion on tire width here (but nothing conclusive - really curious if they are running the wider rims on the front):
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87023&highlight=Fprs

Some items listed are clear (such as the handling pack) but I would be interested in seeing/learning more about their oil cooler, and diff cooler setup.

Has anyone seen these in person?
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
These look to be PP cars by the pictures which would make sense given the bigger rad, 6 piston Brembos and Torsen already being there as part of that package. The oil cooler is probably just the stock one that all Coyotes have, which actually works really well for all but flat out racing due to the bigger PP rad. Diff cooler I don't know, the Shelby one probably? The tires look the same size as the stock PP setup to me. The FR-3 suspension for the S197s was excellent, if it's as good for the 550 it will be a very driveable track car.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
There was some discussion on tire width here (but nothing conclusive - really curious if they are running the wider rims on the front)
285s in the front, even on the rear PP wheels is easy to achieve. All it would take is a small (5-8mm) spacer and that's it.

but I would be interested in seeing/learning more about their oil cooler, and diff cooler setup.
Being a manufacturer car, I imagine all that stuff is OEM. PP radiator, OEM oil cooler that comes on all GTs and most likely the GT350 diff cooler.
Sponsored