Not open for further replies.

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Regular was $1.60 in the final days of the previous administration, now it's $1.90. It gets even more depressing when you talk about premium prices. Waging war on American energy is abject stupidity, but here we are. John Kerry wants you to peddle your bicycle to work, while he burns up the atmosphere everywhere he goes on his private jet. He can afford the increased prices, the rest of us will just have to suffer in order to feed his ego. I'd like to do a line lock on his oversized forehead.

Are these fucksticks ever going to engage in a conversation on nuclear energy?
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Plenty of people here drink the Koolaid and think EVs are the future.

You can't fight people's perceptions. They see and hear what they want to. Everyone has their own particular set of blinders on, their own perception of reality.

The dissonance will eventually hit them.

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
When they come up with a real viable alternative call me. Up here the war on oil by our own government is just a tax grab by those who either don't pay the tax or are rich or both. Our PM also wants a gold star from the global elite for environmentalism....at any expense.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
When they come up with a real viable alternative call me.
This.

When they force EV's on us in mass and the price of electricity goes through the roof I'll have to switch to wood, coal or kerosene to heat my house.

So much for reducing Co2 and Co for that matter, particulates??

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Plenty of people here drink the Koolaid and think EVs are the future.

You can't fight people's perceptions. They see and hear what they want to. Everyone has their own particular set of blinders on, their own perception of reality.

The dissonance will eventually hit them.
EVs are the future wtf. Have you seen Elon Musk wipe the floor with American Muscle?

Sponsored

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's a reason Pennzoil sold themselves to Europe, American car tires sold to Bridgestone (Japan), and China buys Texas crude oil companies. We need to move to renewable energy resources. Could you imagine if oil derrick workers and coal miners learned to code? We'd be energy independent and unemployment decreases. Why is that bad?

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
... Could you imagine if oil derrick workers and coal miners learned to code? We'd be energy independent and unemployment decreases. Why is that bad?
lol yeah we would have the worst code ever. Thats about the silliest thing I have heard this year. In addition the oil companies they are supposed to be coding for would be out of business. Perhaps they can get low paying jobs installing Chinese solar panels?

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol yeah we would have the worst code ever. Thats about the silliest thing I have heard this year. In addition the oil companies they are supposed to be coding for would be out of business. Perhaps they can get low paying jobs installing Chinese solar panels?
That's a red herring. Learning to code is a way more viable skill. There's a reason Biden said we need to get rid of coal and oil; it's a failing industry. It's declining. We need to stop living in the past and get rid of our toxic dependent relationship with China. That starts with jobs at home. We need to stop cancerous fossil fuels.

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
This thread is eye-rolling at best. Sorry guys, but accept it and move on. EV is absolutely the future - incredibly fast, great range, dropping prices, quick charging and very little maintenxe. Nobody is taking your V8's away, at least, not yet MUAHAHA.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
That's a red herring. Learning to code is a way more viable skill. There's a reason Biden said we need to get rid of coal and oil; it's a failing industry. It's declining. We need to stop living in the past and get rid of our toxic dependent relationship with China. That starts with jobs at home. We need to stop cancerous fossil fuels.
How about we start with getting rid of Biden and HIS toxic dependent relationship with China?

Sponsored

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Heard something about Biden shutting down all pipe lines. I still haven’t heard what he means by that or should I say what Kamala means by that.

However I’m in Texas and will be more than happy to shut down the natural gas pipe lines going to the northeast. You F*****Rs can freeze

OP
OP
MIDLYFE

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Heard something about Biden shutting down all pipe lines. I still haven’t heard what he means by that or should I say what Kamala means by that.

However I’m in Texas and will be more than happy to shut down the natural gas pipe lines going to the northeast. You F*****Rs can freeze
Claims that bringing affordable home heat to the masses is "cancerous" is completely divorced from reality, and something I'd expect to hear from a 12 yr old girl. I'd love to see these big talkers walk the walk and boycott the "cancer" of fossil fuels so we never again have to see or hear them. But they won't because it's all just a virtue signaling pose. How do we charge these electric vehicles? Fossil fuels. How are solar panels made and shipped to the US from China? Fossil Fuels. While it may be true we're rapidly increasing the number of EV's, places like California are going to find themselves up shits creek if they don't make a serious investment into their power grid. How is a grid that can't keep up with today's demand going to avoid blackouts with the forthcoming increase in the number of EV's?

Transitioning to nuclear energy is the obvious, but never discussed, solution. Be nice to hear this from someone in a position of power.
Regular was $1.60 in the final days of the previous administration, now it's $1.90. It gets even more depressing when you talk about premium prices. Waging war on American energy is abject stupidity, but here we are. John Kerry wants you to peddle your bicycle to work, while he burns up the atmosphere everywhere he goes on his private jet. He can afford the increased prices, the rest of us will just have to suffer in order to feed his

Are these fucksticks ever going to engage in a conversation on nuclear energy?

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.