Sponsored

Forum Update August 28 2020 - New Emojis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
How many are hoping for a complete revamp of the emojis?

To me, there are only a few usable ones and most folks never use them.

Makes M6G way too serious :turkey:

It’s the little things in life...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
My favourite emoticon, the green grinning face, is gone. Now a colon followed by a capital D yields a face with a half-open mouth, which looks as if it were shouting. :frown:
I want the grinning emoticon back! Please, please, pleeeeeeease! :please:

Last edited:

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
I for one think the new "theme" is a big disappointment but I'd say it's obvious that the changes were centered around "mobile."
It's now actually difficult to use on Android. One example: if you hit backspace, it closes the keyboard. Every time.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It's now actually difficult to use on Android. One example: if you hit backspace, it closes the keyboard. Every time.
It's actually a known Android issue, which began occurring with a recent Android update:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/pressing-enter-in-android-keyboard-hides-the-keyboard.184544

Hopefully it'll be patched soon through an Android update.

For now, anyone experiencing this behavior with Android should be able to bypass the issue by clicking on the gear icon in the editor. That switches the editor to text-mode and should avoid the current issues until Android pushes out a fixed version.

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
It's actually a known Android issue, which began occurring with a recent Android update:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/pressing-enter-in-android-keyboard-hides-the-keyboard.184544

Hopefully it'll be patched soon through an Android update.

For now, anyone experiencing this behavior with Android should be able to bypass the issue by clicking on the gear icon in the editor. That switches the editor to text-mode and should avoid the current issues until Android pushes out a fixed version.
Ugh, my provider is Verizon, so I'll get the update sometime next century. Thanks for the heads up on the text editor mode.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.