• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio ForSale Rovos Durban Gloss black staggered wheels and tires

jpenrod02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
For Sale Wheels and tires: Tires Nitto NT555 G2, 255/35zr20 for the front on 20x8.5 wheels, and 275/35zr20 for the rear on 20x10 Rovos Durban gloss black wheels, they are mounted and balanced, they have the tire pressure monitoring stems installed as well. I will include the ford tire pressure tool for learning them to the car as well. Tires have approx. 2500 miles on them, they was never abused, wheels only have very little if any defects at all. I would like to do local pickup, but will ship if I have to. I sold the car, and kept the wheels only reason for selling. I have also attached what they was photo showing price I paid for the wheels and tires from american muscle, I have a picture of them on the car, and other pictures.

I am located in southern Ohio will travel and meet half way, depending on distance.

Shoot me a email, and I will get back to you. [email protected]

Was $1500, Now $1200 OBO I need them gone. This is a steal the tires are basically new, hardly any wear at all.

IMG-1037.JPG

IMG-1038.JPG
IMG-1041.JPG
IMG-1043.JPG
IMG-1045.JPG
IMG-1046.JPG
IMG-1048.JPG
IMG-1049.JPG
IMG-1050.JPG
rovos durban gloss black wheels.jpeg
wheel reciept.PNG
IMG-1057.JPG