Sponsored

Forgestar F14 CF5 CF5V CF10 F15 Rotary Forged Wheels | S550 2015 Mustang fitments

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
The first image is a rendering brotha, the second is a real image ill pull up more for you.
Sponsored

Squints2See

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Trying to figure out how concave I can go...

So I've been trying to figure out all day just how low of an offset I can go to get the deepest concave look possible on these cars.

I currently have the 20" foundry wheels which are staggered 20x9/20x10 offset 45/48. I see alot of guys running 1" spacers on these wheels and lowering than mildy with no issues. (steeda/bmr springs). So based on my totally uneducated opinion, I should be able to run a 9" wheel up front with an offset around 22/23 and a rear around 25.

If I went down to an 8.5 and 9.5 width rim (is this to narrow, lol) I figure I can get an even lower offset and hence a deeper concave look.

Need4SpeedMotors, any recommendations on how if even possible to achieve a deep concave look. I realized that that one picture I posted is a rendering after looking at it again and I know that is not possible, but how close can I get?

Thanks guys

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Is that pic for real? MASSIVEST concave ever!
So I've been trying to figure out all day just how low of an offset I can go to get the deepest concave look possible on these cars.

I currently have the 20" foundry wheels which are staggered 20x9/20x10 offset 45/48. I see alot of guys running 1" spacers on these wheels and lowering than mildy with no issues. (steeda/bmr springs). So based on my totally uneducated opinion, I should be able to run a 9" wheel up front with an offset around 22/23 and a rear around 25.

If I went down to an 8.5 and 9.5 width rim (is this to narrow, lol) I figure I can get an even lower offset and hence a deeper concave look.

Need4SpeedMotors, any recommendations on how if even possible to achieve a deep concave look. I realized that that one picture I posted is a rendering after looking at it again and I know that is not possible, but how close can I get?

Thanks guys
These wheels are preset in concavity so to be honest with you here is the whole thing on the fitment.

You get a deep concave front and back on these without a issue, but if you want a super deep concave that's where you cant get it without going widebody, why because you need a super low offset regardless of the width thus causing the wheel to poke out.

I wouldnt give up width for concavity to be honest with you so in this case I say run the wide setup run the deep concave and a fullsize tire and youll be good.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Sorry I didn't read all 29 pages but I can't seem to find weight specs for the 19x11 19x9 deep F14 also what offset do I need I want to be flush with the body? I'm looking to buy. Thanks in advance

Eric16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack-Avalanche
It looks like this hasn't been done yet, but I'm looking for photos of an Oxford White S550 with 19 in CF10's in bronze burst. I'm really thinking of going this route to be a little different. I was pretty much dead set on the Project 6G wheels, but I'm also liking the CF10's. Can anybody help? Paul? Lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Sorry I didn't read all 29 pages but I can't seem to find weight specs for the 19x11 19x9 deep F14 also what offset do I need I want to be flush with the body? I'm looking to buy. Thanks in advance
No worries, responded back to your pm

It looks like this hasn't been done yet, but I'm looking for photos of an Oxford White S550 with 19 in CF10's in bronze burst. I'm really thinking of going this route to be a little different. I was pretty much dead set on the Project 6G wheels, but I'm also liking the CF10's. Can anybody help? Paul? Lol

At the moment no that color combo hasnt been done with those exact wheels.

But that would be a insane finish combo, bronze on white would be sexy

I know its not a stang but its for color combo reasons

attachment.jpg

Eric16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack-Avalanche
At the moment no that color combo hasnt been done with those exact wheels.

But that would be a insane finish combo, bronze on white would be sexy

I know its not a stang but its for color combo reasons

attachment.jpg
I may go this route, I like to be different. I like black wheels, but there's enough black on the white car already. Can you PM me a price on the CF10's, 19x10, 19x11 with Conti's? Possibly 275 up front, 295 or 305 out back?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I may go this route, I like to be different. I like black wheels, but there's enough black on the white car already. Can you PM me a price on the CF10's, 19x10, 19x11 with Conti's? Possibly 275 up front, 295 or 305 out back?
It would look great, im down to work something out for you on the package bro.

lets do a 285/325 !

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larz
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium PP
I would like to go with a CF5 19x10 on all four corners with the most concave possible. I have a 2016 GT PP with Brembos. Please advise what offset and what tire option with the Mickey Thompsons is the best. 305? Thnx in advance. Also is there a spacer needed for the front?

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I would like to go with a CF5 19x10 on all four corners with the most concave possible. I have a 2016 GT PP with Brembos. Please advise what offset and what tire option with the Mickey Thompsons is the best. 305? Thnx in advance. Also is there a spacer needed for the front?
I was looking at that setup too. I even found American Muscle had them in stock. They don't appear to be the concave versions, so I didn't place the order. How long is the wait on these once placed?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Easily doable it would be a deep concave, fitment wise we all for them to use their in house specs to ensure the best warrantied fitment for you. For the 19s the widest tire from Mickey thompson street comp is a 285/35/19 which can work great.

Also no spacers needed = ). Ill shoot you a pm.

I was looking at that setup too. I even found American Muscle had them in stock. They don't appear to be the concave versions, so I didn't place the order. How long is the wait on these once placed?
normal build time im getting is about 6-7 weeks but we have had a few orders finished and ready to ship out in 4 weeks. All depends brotha, but def more then happy to help you out as well.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Worlds first rotory formed Drag Radial wheels now available in 15" and 17" sizing.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.