• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Forgeline GA1R Open Lug 19x10.5" rotatable set with Hankook R-S3 305/30 19

viva_brasil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nik
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Hi All - I'm looking to sell this set of wheels and tires I had on my S550 Mustang GT. This includes Wheels, Tires, Spacers, and TPMS sensors installed already. Wheels and tires are all balanced too, ready to mount.

I sold the car last week, so now it's time for these to go. The tires have good life left - maybe 25%. One pair has a bit more inside shoulder wear from aggressive track alignment, I would run these in the back.

This setup is fully rotatable (all 4 wheels are the same size), and there are 2 spacers to run in the front. They should clear stock suspension as my other 18x11 setup cleared stock suspension. These cleared my JRZ coil over setup with lots of room.

I really would rather not ship these, asking $4k picked up in the SF Bay Area (or ~$4.5k shipped) with tires and spacers. The wheels are all perfect, no scratches or curbing. I also have a bolt in roll bar (autopower), if you're local and buy the wheels I'll cut you a ridiculous deal on the roll bar.

CuuRFvM.jpg

CfTm34K.jpg

wwekOcW.jpg

CT5VtNX.jpg

Ujvr1zx.jpg

Mounted on the car:
FBMcg0C.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored

TrackBred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lighting Blue PP2
These would be great to have!! I want just can't have right now!!

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
You might want to consider lowering the price. 4k is a lot for a set of used wheels on a 30k car. I am sure they are nice but that's a lot of cheddar.
Sponsored