Advertisement

Forgeline GA1R Open Lug 19x10.5" rotatable set with Hankook R-S3 305/30 19

viva_brasil

Reaction score
First Name
Nik
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Hi All - I'm looking to sell this set of wheels and tires I had on my S550 Mustang GT. This includes Wheels, Tires, Spacers, and TPMS sensors installed already. Wheels and tires are all balanced too, ready to mount.

I sold the car last week, so now it's time for these to go. The tires have good life left - maybe 25%. One pair has a bit more inside shoulder wear from aggressive track alignment, I would run these in the back.

This setup is fully rotatable (all 4 wheels are the same size), and there are 2 spacers to run in the front. They should clear stock suspension as my other 18x11 setup cleared stock suspension. These cleared my JRZ coil over setup with lots of room.

I really would rather not ship these, asking $4k picked up in the SF Bay Area (or ~$4.5k shipped) with tires and spacers. The wheels are all perfect, no scratches or curbing. I also have a bolt in roll bar (autopower), if you're local and buy the wheels I'll cut you a ridiculous deal on the roll bar.

CuuRFvM.jpg

CfTm34K.jpg

wwekOcW.jpg

CT5VtNX.jpg

Ujvr1zx.jpg

Mounted on the car:
FBMcg0C.jpg

Advertisement

Last edited:

Advertisement

TrackBred

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lighting Blue PP2
These would be great to have!! I want just can't have right now!!

Cardude99

Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
You might want to consider lowering the price. 4k is a lot for a set of used wheels on a 30k car. I am sure they are nice but that's a lot of cheddar.

Advertisement

Advertisement

110 - Moddiction - 1
Advertisement