FordPass Pickup and Delivery service

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hell will freeze over before I let anyone drive my own car, be it a Mustang or not.
But this service isn't meant for petrolheads like us. It's aimed at those people for whom the car is just another appliance, like a fridge or a TV set.
Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
i agree, nobody would ever drive this car. the tint company i used who messed up 2x offered to drive an hour up to me, pick it up, leave a loner, and bring it back to their shop to try a 3rd time. i said no way in hell are you driving my car.

this is why when i bring it in within the month for my first ever oil change, i’m so worried. so i’m going to sit there and watch it lol. i want to just do the oil myself, but 10qts and i get a couple free oil changes with ford points……..

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
When I had my M2 and took it in (several times) for warranty service, one of the kids who moves the cars to the back lot opened the door, took a look at it and walked away. "What's up?" I asked. He replied, "we only have one person here who knows how to drive a stick, so we'll have to wait for her." I laughed, but I was happy that he didn't try to learn how, on my car.

My neighbor has his car flat-bedded in for service work, but it's a McLaren. Yes, I live in a good neighborhood. LOL
Sponsored