Sponsored

Ford... What is your problem? GT500 owners, you need to read these quality control issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Did I stu, Stu, stutter?
So you make fun of people with a speech impediment? Lol, wernt you the one who got upset with me for using the word "chief"? You can't have it both ways Fred.

Edited to add:
It was a decent conversation until you showed up.
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
So you make fun of people with a speech impediment? Lol, wernt you the one who got upset with me for using the word "chief"? You can't have it both ways Fred.

Edited to add:
Dang. I take you off “ignore” for one day to sympathize with your GT500 woes and stay informed and here you are policing the forum again.

Gotta find that button again.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Edited to add:
Tom, you’re a sad case... I sympathize with your situation with the 500. It doesn’t change the fact that you try to push your weight or ignorance around here like a forum bully. You have zero class.

For the record, calling a Native American “chief” and then trying to equate that with someone asking me what I said is absolutely low-intellect.

Grow up man... damn.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Dang. I take you off “ignore” for one day to sympathize with your GT500 woes and stay informed and here you are policing the forum again.

Gotta find that button again.
Maybe not the forum, but certainly reading my thread and noticing how you are trolling in it.

I guess the 350 section is a little slow these days.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tom, you’re a sad case... I sympathize with your situation with the 500. It doesn’t change the fact that you try to push your weight or ignorance around here like a forum bully. You have zero class.

For the record, calling a Native American “chief” and then trying to equate that with someone asking me what I said is absolutely low-intellect.

Grow up man... damn.
I did not ask for or want your sympathy. You have demonstrated the type A that you are over in the other section. You know I started this thread. You know we don't get along. A long time ago I asked you stay away from me and I would be happy to do the same for you. I'd just assume you go back ignoring me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Putting the thread back on track, i plan to did into the exhaust valve wiring harness tomorrow. Ill post pics of what I find. Epiphany found his harness to be too short and because of it, chaffing of the harness at the connector has been causing problems with valve actuation. Ill post my findings tomorrow.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess this forum is yours... my bad. You point out one thing I have said to you to get you all riled up towards me and I’ll agree with you... otherwise, high road buddy.

“p.s”
You posted on a thread I engineered earlier. I don’t recall telling you to take your ball and go home. Smh. You got problems cat.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I guess this forum is yours... my bad. You point out one thing I have said to you to get you all riled up towards me and I’ll agree with you... otherwise, high road buddy.

“p.s”
You posted on a thread I engineered earlier. I don’t recall telling you to take your ball and go home. Smh. You got problems cat.
Which thread was that? The copycat firefighter thread that was posted twice before yours?

Hey man, I'm just hanging out. Let's go back to ignoring each other.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk

Grow up man... damn.
Oh, I wasn't asking "what" you said. I was trying to decifer what you had puked all over your keyboard. To which we had the unfortunate experience of reading.

Last edited:

Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
This is just all very unacceptable. It's not like the OP is being overly picky, these are some legitimate issues. The overall build quality of my 18 GT350 was good (not great). I had a sagging bumper that I had to have fixed, and some of the usual panel gap issues that plague the S550, but I knew this going in and bought my car barely used for a lot less than MSRP.

But I will share a friend bought a new loaded Explorer and that vehicle has been a complete disaster and he is pursuing lemon law. He is a long time Ford guy and is done and moving on. I hate to say it but the best way to send a message is to stop buying their products and share the message with others.

yosv0610

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yosvaldy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby GT350R
This is just all very unacceptable. It's not like the OP is being overly picky, these are some legitimate issues. The overall build quality of my 18 GT350 was good (not great). I had a sagging bumper that I had to have fixed, and some of the usual panel gap issues that plague the S550, but I knew this going in and bought my car barely used for a lot less than MSRP.

But I will share a friend bought a new loaded Explorer and that vehicle has been a complete disaster and he is pursuing lemon law. He is a long time Ford guy and is done and moving on. I hate to say it but the best way to send a message is to stop buying their products and share the message with others.
I understand what you say, but I like those Ford performance products (GT350, GT500, Raptor, GT). Why to build your greater products without a good assembly reputation? So, the Ford GT buyers also experience those issues? Why save time building cars without quality control and then have to pay dealerships for fix that mess? Does it make any sense? :headbang::facepalm:

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
I understand what you say, but I like those Ford performance products (GT350, GT500, Raptor, GT). Why to build your greater products without a good assembly reputation? So, the Ford GT buyers also experience those issues? Why save time building cars without quality control and then have to pay dealerships for fix that mess? Does it make any sense? :headbang::facepalm:
Ironically, Ford GT is not built in a Ford plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.