Ford... What is your problem? GT500 owners, you need to read these quality control issues...

OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
These are just some of my issues most paint related except for the driver side seat with the scuff mark
That just plain sucks. There is no reason for any of this. There should be a team that goes over every single one of these high end mustangs and not let this stuff get out the door.

jMB350R

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2020 GT500 CFTP, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Well just received response from Ford about the Driver Side Seat Scuff marks. According to Ford Warranty Dept this is NOT a warranty item. The reasoning is crazy, according to the document since it was never documented at the factory or dealer delivery this not a warranty item. This is in spite of me making the salesman document and photo even before I ever sat in the car. I am hoping the owner of the dealership can help.

OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Well just received response from Ford about the Driver Side Seat Scuff marks. According to Ford Warranty Dept this is NOT a warranty item. The reasoning is crazy, according to the document since it was never documented at the factory or dealer delivery this not a warranty item. This is in spite of me making the salesman document and photo even before I ever sat in the car. I am hoping the owner of the dealership can help.
Wow, just wow. If Ford won't cover it, then it is the liability of the dealership. The have to pony up and pay for it.

WD Pro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
These are just some of my issues most paint related except for the driver side seat with the scuff mark
Watching with interest - I have a similar issue (but no where near as bad) on a GT Recaro ...

WD :like:

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 2

Advertisement