Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Antimatter Blue on a '21GT. I agree, it's almost black!

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Well, as long as we're all bitching. I checked out the B&P site and I was disappointed in the colors represented in the pictures. Now I know looking at colors on a compooter is different than looking at the real thing. Example: I picked velocity blue for my color and just couldn't stand it. I ended up using race red and/or white to complete the build. A guy at work has a 2017 velocity blue Mustang GT and I absolutely love the color in person. I almost wish my PP2 was velocity blue instead of magnet grey.
I will say that I couldn't find much to add to either the base or premium Mach 1. Pick which one I wanted and add the A10, and I was done.
I wonder when the HP Mach 1 will be added to the B&P?

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
You really need at least video to judge the colour from multiple angles. Configurators on PC monitor never do it justice, they don't provide proper colours or users don't have calibrated monitors and images mostly lack colour profile too...

The velocity blue is simply gorgeous metallic paint. I had Mini JCW in quite similar Laser Blue, just couldn't help it and stayed with the blue.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Why does he state this is the last year for the current generation? I thought the new S650 mustang doesn’t start until Model Year 2023? Did I miss something?
Yeah, I commented on the video that he's got ahead of himself. 2022 yes, but as in Calendar Year and not Model Year. As you state, S650 will be '23MY :)

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
You really need at least video to judge the colour from multiple angles. Configurators on PC monitor never do it justice, they don't provide proper colours or users don't have calibrated monitors and images mostly lack colour profile too...

The velocity blue is simply gorgeous metallic paint. I had Mini JCW in quite similar Laser Blue, just couldn't help it and stayed with the blue.
If you go to the Mustang page on the Ford site (not the B & P) and scroll to the bottom there's a better color visualizer. Not great but better.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why does he state this is the last year for the current generation? I thought the new S650 mustang doesn’t start until Model Year 2023? Did I miss something?
Stuff like that is why I’m not a huge fan of Raiti. He constantly has misinformation in his videos, and on the couple occasions that I tried to comment with a correction, he’d get defensive about it

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
I did a little poking around on the B&P site and it appears to be written by an outside vendor, just like the order tracking site. Very poorly designed from a developer perspective, I hope they didn’t pay them much for it.

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
they paid a mint, I'm sure to the vendor. Said vendor then paid the offshore devs, a pittance, I'm sure. SOP.
Of course! Being offshore doesn’t make them bad. They just do as they are told. The vendor mismanaged the project. Step #1 should always be to educate themselves from a user’s perspective. It’s not hard to do, they just need to actually do it.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
they paid a mint, I'm sure to the vendor. Said vendor then paid the offshore devs, a pittance, I'm sure. SOP.
Do they even sell Mustangs in Bangalore?

Guess they'd be RHD if they do.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I think Ford finally got the build site corrected. Pricing is right now, it was charging too much for the premium Mach 1. Wheel option is now showing the correct wheel. It now shows the Ecoboost HPP wheel where it was showing the Mach handling pack wheel. The stripes are now the right color. Still no Handling Pack but they’re getting closer.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I think Ford finally got the build site corrected. Pricing is right now, it was charging too much for the premium Mach 1. Wheel option is now showing the correct wheel. It now shows the Ecoboost HPP wheel where it was showing the Mach handling pack wheel. The stripes are now the right color. Still no Handling Pack but they’re getting closer.
looks like they updated the lower fascia to be gloss black as well to match grill

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I'm just so excited I could spit :crackup:
Sponsored