Ford vs. Ferrari movie !!

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
i actually got to go to ferrari factory and museum in italy in october. found out that apparently enzo ferrari was in the process of selling ferrari to ford back in the day when one of ferraris sons passed away and then ferrari killed the deal. what the world would be today had that gone thru...

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Who else couldn't resist revving up to 7000 on the way home from the movie?

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
Completely nothing to do with the movie. I have a German Shepard named Enzo and I have a Australian Shepard mix Named Shelby....When I got them I named then after Carrol Shelby and Enzo Ferrari.

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
i actually got to go to ferrari factory and museum in italy in october. found out that apparently enzo ferrari was in the process of selling ferrari to ford back in the day when one of ferraris sons passed away and then ferrari killed the deal. what the world would be today had that gone thru...
What? Dino Ferrari died almost 10 years before the Ford-Ferrari deal was ever being discussed. If you learned that in a Ferrari museum, it was bullshit.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
What? Dino Ferrari died almost 10 years before the Ford-Ferrari deal was ever being discussed. If you learned that in a Ferrari museum, it was bullshit.
it does appear that i am wrong. never went and looked up the history after i left. i may have been starstruck and put parts of the story together
Sponsored