Sponsored

Ford Unhappy With Mustang GTT Creators, Considers Legal Action

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Carrol Shelby tried that and succeeded against pretty much everybody except Factory Five.
Don't get me wrong Shelby was and is and important part of Mustang but he'd sue anyone he thought was a threat.
Sponsored

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
I personally Like it.. I don't mind this one bit to be honest. The front isn't my favorite, but the rest of the car is definitely better looking than our Mustangs

astolt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT PP
haha. This is great.

Its much like when the first cam tune came out for the new gen coyote. Ford jumped on that so fast to stop it. Luckily, it didnt stand.

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
they stuck a Camaro front end on it.
Yeah - not certain I like it.

As far as legal action goes, anyone can sue for anything. "Having a case" is up to the trier of fact. Hardly any defendant tries a vexatious litigation defense. With that said, let's say Ford takes a "harassing" stance on this; to send a message or whatever. The cost to defend could bankrupt zero to 60. Wouldn't be the first time. Just say'n.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I think Fords being a little bitch and pissed that the aftermarket did such a great job and did it before their own design team. I applaud zero to 60 and stand behind them. I wouldn't put this body kit on my car because I think body kits are lame no matter who or what brand they are, but if this was a actual production car I'd buy it today. It looks bad ass and looks the part. Great Job zero to 60!!!!! A+++.
As far as the story goes I think it's a typical media hoax to stir up news. I don't see how ford has any grounds to sue, this isn't a GT or a ford design. It's a custom. If the story is real I can say one word to ford.......JEALOUS!

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Great they were able to work it out - by the way I love how they incorporated the spoiler into the body.
Sponsored