Sponsored

Ford to build FPC VOODOO till 2020

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
If the racing is HP limited, and top rpm HP is not as important I would think the CPC would be a better fit anyway for the heavier vehicle in its class. Whats the point of the efficiency and top end flow of the voodoo if your just going to cap it anyway.
Sponsored

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
What I suggested was merely adopting as much GT350 equipment as standard for a MGTR. But with the huge improvements in the front track/suspension and distribution, the GT350's front and look is almost required.
What if the GT350's front end IS the MY2018 refresh? Makes sense if the Mustang is becoming a serious player in '18 which would require the additional performance afforded by the GT350's front clip. Yeah, there would be additional tweaks, but for a mid-run refresh, the GT350's improvements are really all that is needed for the S550 platform.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I was just thinking that if a sanctioning body wanted to really restrict the Voodoo, they just throw a Rev Limiter on it and that extra wide power band and less shifting advantage is totally negated.
Sponsored