Status
Not open for further replies.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I disagree but if that helps soothe your hate and justify your intolerance, think what you want.

I just compared your support for excluding people from full participation in society or employment based on their past condition of service in the military to your forefather's exclusion of people for their religion or skin color. Ending civil rights for people because you dislike their politics or military service is as discriminatory and hateful as when your father and grandfather did it for race and religion. Simple enough for you?

Cut bigger eye holes in your hood and it should be easier to read.
Jesus...
Let me say it again, once more, so that it might sink in.
Iā€™m NOT, I repeat, NOT suggesting for one second that ex-military (or ANYONE whoā€™s eligible for that matter) should be excluded from joining the police force.
I said that it should be MERIT based.
Why is this so vastly difficult to comprehend?

In practical application, what Iā€™m saying is that being a war vet should NOT give a person any leverage over any other potential candidate for a role in the police force.

Fuck. Itā€™s simple. Really simple.
Itā€™s also funny that you would accuse me of being racist when it was you who went looking for race based statistics...
Sponsored

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
The "race based statistics" were used to show you and your ilk, that the racism you imagine does not exist. I'm not worried I'm sure you will find something else to offend you soon enough.

Maybe at the next DNC/BLM meeting you should share the secret of minimizing problematic interactions with law enforcement. Here is the secret, If you do not like getting arrested, assaulted, incarcerated, charged, convicted, sentenced and imprisoned all you have to do is obey the law. For an added bonus, carry identification or put registration and proof of insurance in the glove box.

Seriously, after that it works smooth as glass.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The "race based statistics" were used to show you and your ilk, that the racism you imagine does not exist. I'm not worried I'm sure you will find something else to offend you soon enough.

Maybe at the next DNC/BLM meeting you should share the secret of minimizing problematic interactions with law enforcement. Here is the secret, If you do not like getting arrested, assaulted, incarcerated, charged, convicted, sentenced and imprisoned all you have to do is obey the law. For an added bonus, carry identification or put registration and proof of insurance in the glove box.

Seriously, after that it works smooth as glass.
And again, you assume (incorrectly) where I sit on this particular issue...
The world must be a much simpler place when anybody who disagrees with you on one single issue, must, by default, agree with a position you decide for them...
At what point did I assert that Iā€™m offering my unmitigated support for the BLM movement?
Did I say that I was a card carrying member?
No?
Weird. Seems like I can disagree with you (in part) whilst not agreeing with them (in part). Bizarre concept, I know.

Yup, obey the law. Pretty simple.

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
democrats-start-to-worry-support-for-portland-riots-will-help-trump.jpg

Can you translate this sign for us? It seems like it means "do away with the police" but I only speak English. Remember when Republicans "abolished" slavery and stopped Democrats from owning other people?

abolish
verb
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

abolĀ·ish | \ ə-ĖˆbƤ-lish \
abolished; abolishing; abolishes
Definition of abolish

transitive verb

: to end the observance or effect of (something, such as a law) : to completely do away with (something) : ANNULabolish a law, abolish slavery

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abolish#:~:text=abolished; abolishing; abolishes-,Definition of abolish,Sentences Learn More about abolish

upload_2020-7-28_7-15-48.jpeg
upload_2020-7-28_7-16-1.jpeg
upload_2020-7-28_7-16-10.jpeg
upload_2020-7-28_7-16-26.jpeg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRP_ouZJYEdI8DCy_tPS-djVCFnpD4uuYPSQA&usqp=CAU.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQRRhW5x4rMD6VKdBTn3wdtVPEgErfeja37lA&usqp=CAU.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRMsnoAh75d3oDybZU0rB3cAOfVBfHPvsR-iA&usqp=CAU.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTgR36hxxZjtc_nEk0blkX1ZSSa47HYMD_Jcg&usqp=CAU.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRJFZSW6Ex5H1tzmJ-48fit0vnuSHvHM-K7IQ&usqp=CAU.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTWFQiXsfwYwI_XZGZuefhncOufiwIVjld7Cg&usqp=CAU.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcThJ-1BNluvOw-UWaLCEK6HWyJRxkpdBiLHdQ&usqp=CAU.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRNeKZVaHdx3CF7kV-B8k2NeRPaRrS-WIe0dQ&usqp=CAU.jpg
Defund and abolish are clearly two different things, but the way these idiots in blue are conducting themselves lately, even as they know they are being watched, may garner more support for abolishing them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.