Sponsored

Ford Rocks ........... Whoo Hooo

Trap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302
Our cars might have been on same truck; mine showed up at Granger last Tues night, Wed morning.đź‘ŤYour car looks great!

D53EB17B-9CDE-4B05-B6BA-8C467D53FE17.jpeg
Really liking the looks of the Grey. The Highlights blend in so nice with that grey color.
Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Zach has been tracking it and everything looks ok. I think it’s due to the delivery process being different for my car. It was ordered through granger but being delivered to my local dealer.
Did you have to pay for that shipping separately?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Did you have to pay for that shipping separately?
$300 is what the local dealer is charging to accept it and prep. I believe it’s called courtesy delivery. You have to get a dealer to agree to it and I was fortunate enough to have a dealer less than 20 miles away agree. They do a ton of commercial sales and deliveries like this for commercial clients so it wasn’t a big deal to them.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
$300 is what the local dealer is charging to accept it and prep. I believe it’s called courtesy delivery. You have to get a dealer to agree to it and I was fortunate enough to have a dealer less than 20 miles away agree. They do a ton of commercial sales and deliveries like this for commercial clients so it wasn’t a big deal to them.
So if I have a local dealer agree to this, how do I communicate this between the 2 dealers? I was honestly going to pay for separate shipping, but this way is cheaper. But idk if I'll even get a dealer to agree to this, and if it doesnt work out, it's all good, I'll just pay my separate shipping. I'd just prefer to leave it to ford dealerships, versus a 3rd party shipping company.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
So if I have a local dealer agree to this, how do I communicate this between the 2 dealers? I was honestly going to pay for separate shipping, but this way is cheaper. But idk if I'll even get a dealer to agree to this, and if it doesnt work out, it's all good, I'll just pay my separate shipping. I'd just prefer to leave it to ford dealerships, versus a 3rd party shipping company.
I did it because obviously it was cheaper than paying Ford to deliver to Iowa then have a private company bring it out here. But the main reason was I figured shipping straight from Ford would minimize the chances that anything happens to the car. I’ve read some bad stories about auto transporters and didn’t want to experience that first hand.
I see you’re not that far from me. I would try calling the dealers closer to you. Ask for the commercial sales manager and see if they’ll agree. If you’re willing to extend up north a little I bet my dealer here will do it. I can give you the contact info for her if you would like.

Sponsored

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
FJG, bird's nest wheels and quad tips look great in that evening light. Looks like they polished and ceramic coated it already! :like:

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
:crackup: Two weeks ahead of schedule.

PXL_20210415_103429410.jpg
PXL_20210415_103405159.jpg
Very nice, now let’s get some lowering springs on her! Lot of wheel gap up front.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I did it because obviously it was cheaper than paying Ford to deliver to Iowa then have a private company bring it out here. But the main reason was I figured shipping straight from Ford would minimize the chances that anything happens to the car. I’ve read some bad stories about auto transporters and didn’t want to experience that first hand.
I see you’re not that far from me. I would try calling the dealers closer to you. Ask for the commercial sales manager and see if they’ll agree. If you’re willing to extend up north a little I bet my dealer here will do it. I can give you the contact info for her if you would like.
Where is the dealer that agreed to do this for you located at?

Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Bickford Ford in snohomish
I'll try some of my local dealers, but I wont mind going up there if i have to. I want to check put the new lake Steven's skatepark anyways, so I could make it a 2 in 1. Thanks for the response.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Car gets so many positive comments and thumbs up from other drivers.

Now, where to put the BLM sticker .................. :facepalm: 🙄 🤣
Sponsored