• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Ford Racing shift knob

Iconicgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Ford Racing shift knob. Black knob with white lettering. Jam nut included. New $55 shipped within the states and invoiced througg PayPal
36B21A9D-922D-41A7-8D10-CE7442A2E1A7.jpeg
7A866254-C68A-4A39-81BB-EFAD30BDEAB6.jpeg
3B2D2D39-DF2B-4205-B6CC-F2D08B3CAF8A.jpeg

38412016-75BF-4B9B-A8CA-53E09ADB5F18.jpeg
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ford Racing shift knob. Black knob with white lettering. Jam nut included. New $55 shipped within the states and invoiced througg PayPal
Hey, can you please weigh it??? :) Your wife must have one of those kitchen scales, no? Thx. Oh, and no scratches or any other defects at all? and what you didn't like about it to get rid of it? Thx.

How about a shift knob in the same color as the car? And while you're at it, you can also get a dark green shifter surround to go with it
I'm not into any of that, but thank you :). Just want a black knob with white lettering and 'Ford Performance' only. I HATE the Ford oval logo. Ha ha. And the Ford Racing one also has it, but since apparently you can't get either one without the oval logo, need to decide which one.

And all I know is the Bullitt knob is heavier than the regular one, so I want at least that heavy, or a little heavier, preferably. The stock knob seems to be around 1/3-lb, and the Bullitt is around 1/2-lb. It has a weird brownish insert, but I'm almost sure it's not brass. Seems like a hard composite material. The Ford Racing knob doesn't look like it's tapered, so does need a lock nut for sure. The good news is it should be hidden, and you can set the height as low as possible without interfering with the reverse lockout mechanism. I'd like the knob a little lower, but the Bullitt one went as low as possible without breaking something, but there's still a small gap between the bottom of it and the top of the lockout. Need to find out which knob weighs more. And how much are they.

OP
OP
Iconicgt

Iconicgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Hey, can you please weigh it??? :) Your wife must have one of those kitchen scales, no? Thx. Oh, and no scratches or any other defects at all? and what you didn't like about it to get rid of it? Thx.

Sure I can weigh it when I get home from work. I liked everything about it but my plan was to install it on a mgw flat stick and mgw said I needed a different size ( full thread/ball I believe) . I went with plain black from mgw for now. I’ll double check its appearance. It’s new only out of packaging for photo.

I'm not into any of that, but thank you :). Just want a black knob with white lettering and 'Ford Performance' only. I HATE the Ford oval logo. Ha ha. And the Ford Racing one also has it, but since apparently you can't get either one without the oval logo, need to decide which one.

And all I know is the Bullitt knob is heavier than the regular one, so I want at least that heavy, or a little heavier, preferably. The stock knob seems to be around 1/3-lb, and the Bullitt is around 1/2-lb. It has a weird brownish insert, but I'm almost sure it's not brass. Seems like a hard composite material. The Ford Racing knob doesn't look like it's tapered, so does need a lock nut for sure. The good news is it should be hidden, and you can set the height as low as possible without interfering with the reverse lockout mechanism. I'd like the knob a little lower, but the Bullitt one went as low as possible without breaking something, but there's still a small gap between the bottom of it and the top of the lockout. Need to find out which knob weighs more. And how much are they.
[/QUOTE

OP
OP
Iconicgt

Iconicgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt

94 grams.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Iconicgt

Iconicgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
94 grams. Previous reply seems jumbled. Hope that helps

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
Is this available?

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
So this is probably lighter than stock GT knob?

Sponsored

Joed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph Doherty
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
OK. It will be $50 including shipping, OK? I can pay you through Paypal if that is OK, please let me know. My email address is: [email protected]