• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT Ford Racing Performance Shocks and Steeda Progressive Springs

turbofiveoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I recently installed coilovers and no longer need a set of lightly used M-18000-F Ford Performance struts and shocks paired with Steeda 555-8210 progressive springs. I never tracked this setup but the car handled very well and rode really nice. The suspension was extremely compliant and the ride wasn't much harsher than stock. Probably one of the best setups for a performance oriented daily driver.

The front upper mounts are not included as I had to reuse those for my coilovers, but they are the same as stock so if yours are in good shape they'll transfer right over. I used the Steeda billet rear upper mounts which I have posted for sale in another thread. I am pretty sure I have the OEM rear uppers mounts, they are just in a nondescript box in the garage somewhere. If I can find them they will be included with the shocks. Like the fronts, if your stock rear uppers are in good shape you can just use those. The bump stops are installed and under the dust covers.

The springs will come as shown with the rubber isolators installed.

Prices are as follows:
$325 for the shocks and struts
$160 for the springs

$465 for the springs and shocks as a package

I would really prefer a local sale due to the size and weight of the parts. The parts are located in southern Arizona. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense (only actual shipping costs) but the shipping cost will probably be pretty expensive.

FRPP01.jpg

FRPP02.jpg
Sponsored