• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ford Racing by Borla Touring/Sport Cat Back for sale

Sudaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
This exhaust started life as a Touring Exhaust but the X pipe was replaced by a H pipe to allow modded fitment to X Force 1” 7/8 header system. A pair of flanges were also added (X Force headers are flanged unlike the stock headers) which can be removed as they are only ‘sleeved’ on.

The exhaust is three years old, with 25k miles on it. As you can see by the pics, in perfect condition with black chrome tips. The H pipe can easily be removed and replaced by a X pipe (original x pipe not available). X pipe set up gives Touring level of sound.

The H pipe set up is louder and deeper giving a true muscle car sound. Borla give a ‘million’ mile warranty and the original invoice is available, however they just don’t go wrong.

Obviously pick up would be the preferred choice but this company, https://www.shiply.com/ are very good and supply multiple quotes from ‘man with van’ companies that are individually customer rated. As an example a S550 bonnet shipped from the South of England to Glasgow was £28 with insurance. It works by the courier planning a route with multiple pick up and drop offs en route all over the country, with stated dates of pick up and drop off.

£500 OVNO. Offers by PM, in no rush to sell so no silly offers thanks.

Any Q’s and I’ll answer ASAP.

photo (3).jpeg
photo (4).jpeg
photo.jpeg
photo (5).jpeg
photo (9).jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Might be interested. Where are you located?

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am interested, just need to get Xmas out of the way first! I’m assuming the mid pipes are from the original Borla/ford system and would connect to a Borla resonator?

OP
OP
Sudaf

Sudaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
I am interested, just need to get Xmas out of the way first! I’m assuming the mid pipes are from the original Borla/ford system and would connect to a Borla resonator?
Sure No problem.
I'll get the info for you and let you know soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sudaf

Sudaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
The mid pipes are Ford Racing by Borla, which came with an X pipe, I assume a Borla Resonator would fit as many have swapped these out I believe

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks,

fingers crossed it’s still available in the new year and I have some cash left!

Stng50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi sudaf, so you are saying it is louder with the H instead of the X pipe ?

OP
OP
Sudaf

Sudaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
Hi sudaf, so you are saying it is louder with the H instead of the X pipe ?
A bit difficult to say. Was a different tone but maybe a bit louder with the H pipe on

Sponsored

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
I’m interested, but what’s the lowest price you’d go?

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
hi, how loud was this setup? Is it 7am neighbour friendly or forget it and get the bus ?

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
hi, how loud was this setup? Is it 7am neighbour friendly or forget it and get the bus ?
I have this exact exhaust (but chrome tips). As someone who used to leave the house at 7am, I would say it is neighbor friendly, of course that depends on your neighbors! It has quite a loud, sharp cold start, but the initial high volume is fairly brief, then it settles down to a more neighbor friendly volume quite quickly IMO.

Only video I have, which is a warm start followed by some hooligan revs in a car park. Take from it what you will, but it does sound awesome :sunglasses: you won't be disappointed with this at all if this is the one you go for.

Sponsored