Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on M6G. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the Mustang community. Please keep in mind, if you have the 'Mod' bug, this will not help cover modifications.

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Mustang, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com Questions? Email [email protected]

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida & California.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I'll give you guys a shot. Email sent. Anyone else?

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Fantastic news for those looking for one!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just emailed Zach.

Sponsored

Capt Jim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
If I use my brother's address in NJ, can we get it done? I know the car would be registered in Florida originally; but, hey, people move all the time.

Corporate_Rebel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT 23 T Bucket 13 F150 07 Roadking
Any possibility of posting a pricing table?

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
yes, that would be great.. I'm having a hard time deciding on years/mileage without seeing a table unless it's exactly the same as flood fords.. I just had a quote done last fall, but didn't pull the trigger..

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
If I use my brother's address in NJ, can we get it done? I know the car would be registered in Florida originally; but, hey, people move all the time.
Yes, we need a non-florida address.
We're working on getting a website up and running to help with this. I can try to get a table in the meantime.

Sponsored

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Flood Ford sells at cost as well as another online dealer so you can look at their plans and then ad $50 to it to know your cost through Granger.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Flood Ford sells at cost as well as another online dealer so you can look at their plans and then ad $50 to it to know your cost through Granger.
Ours will be less expensive than any other online retailer. We're $50 cheaper than Flood Ford.

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on M6G. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the Mustang community. Please keep in mind, if you have the 'Mod' bug, this will not help cover modifications.

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Mustang, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Bronco mileage? Lol