Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
When I purchased my new Mustang last year there were three big issues that I had to take it to the dealer several time for. Once for a hole in the trunk, twice for paint issues on the front bumper, and five times for an issue with the trunk. The first time was obviously Fords fault, but having to take it in multiple times for the same issues was solely on the dealer. In any case, I get this in the mail today. Apparently for my inconvenience Ford sent me a $250 loyalty card. Has anyone heard of Ford doing this before? I know they obviously have access to all my/the cars information, but I never contacted them once about any of these issues. I also cant find any information about the phone number (red) for Ford's Customer Relationship Center. It doesn't seem to be on their site and a google search comes up empty.
Ford prepaid Loyalty Card.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr. Met

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Wow - Ford should have sent me 17 of those cards when I had my prior 2016 that eventually ended up as a Buy Back...

I guess someone at Ford is seeing that their Warranty claims are still outrageously high (last reported to be in the BILLIONS), that their QC still sucks and they can't roll out a new platform/model (cough-Bronco-cough) without that being a fail as well.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
That's a nice gesture but hardly enough and more of an insult on the value of people's time.

Last Dec I ordered a new phone. Wrong colour shipped to me two times.

After 7 weeks got the right one and a $700 credit on my account. I was impressed, although, since the govts banned Huawai for not giving them the back door key, my net work is running second rate gear and the service quality is like 1985.
Meh, have you ever gone to a doctor and get a rebate, or visa debit card because you had an appointment at 8am and to wait 30-60 minutes plus before being seen, every time you go?
If a car had to go back to the dealership more than once for an issue, after it is known, That is on the dealers service dept. Mostly the service manager that never bothered to check that the issue was addressed correctly.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
My SOP is max 5 min wait, unless reception look like supermodels, then I walk and look for another service provider. I simply have no desire to put money in pockets of others who run sloppy operations or think their time is worth more than mine.
Not an option here.
Most doctors are not taking on new , So if you leave/drop your primary, you might be sol for a while looking for a new one.
Sponsored