2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Just had my car out for heavy footed drive in the country, and a little city as well. I can tell you after more seat time with the car that there is a significant difference between my car pre-tune/performance kit and after. It's a wilder, and gutsier (is that a word?). I feel like I need to be a little more ginger with the throttle at low speed to keep her from letting go. I love it! So glad I did this. The slightly higher IAT's are still in the back of my mind, especially in town... but I'll get over it. I find it to be 2-4 degrees above ambient in the country and if in city traffic 15+/- degrees above ambient. It doesn't matter, so I'm going to turn off that gauge on my dash lol.

Highly recommend

IMG_6125.jpg

Headless Horseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I added a Soler Performance Throttle Body to my Ford Performance Tune! Its a great improvement. It just drives much smoother, more zesty, and just seems to pull better. I also added the Throttle controller but cut it off to get used to the Throttle body.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I added a Soler Performance Throttle Body to my Ford Performance Tune! Its a great improvement. It just drives much smoother, more zesty, and just seems to pull better. I also added the Throttle controller but cut it off to get used to the Throttle body.

Which one? The one for the Bullitt?

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Which one? The one for the Bullitt?
Yes Sir!! I'm loving it! I can't quite describe it. It's just simply the way it should've came. So much more responsive! It was well worth the money to me but ymmv!

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
What is the Soler Performance throttle body, which one? What's the difference between the one that ford gives with the power pack kit 18+ and this aftermarket. If you just give me the part #. I can research myself. Thanks for your help.

Sigster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Yes Sir!! I'm loving it! I can't quite describe it. It's just simply the way it should've came. So much more responsive! It was well worth the money to me but ymmv!
Did you send in your TB for an exchange? If so, the original or the FP kit unit? Very interested in this and would love to hear exactly what improves over the FP TB.

Headless Horseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
What is the Soler Performance throttle body, which one? What's the difference between the one that ford gives with the power pack kit 18+ and this aftermarket. If you just give me the part #. I can research myself. Thanks for your help.
Did you send in your TB for an exchange? If so, the original or the FP kit unit? Very interested in this and would love to hear exactly what improves over the FP TB.
I ordered the one for the Mach1 /Bullitt. When I got it I verified that it is the exact one used in the Ford Performance Tune. So that is the one I sent in as my core replacement. I think what Soler Performance does is basically mod the Ford Performance Throttle Body to their personal specs, and improves it. @Mike@SolerEngr can give you the particulars to the Throttle body itself. Or you can go on the forum on here, or his website to see the upgrades. I just bought it and tried it after seeing other reviews and realizing that the requirements for it to work met the Ford Performance tune requirements.
Sorry for all the typos edited

Last edited:

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Does anyone have the original brake aspirtator connector they dont need? I'm putting my car back to stock and my dealership who installed the kit never gave me that piece back. That or what's the part number? I cant seem to find it to order one.

Will there be any issues putting it back since the tube was cut an inch?

Sponsored

Sigster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Does anyone have the original brake aspirtator connector they dont need? I'm putting my car back to stock and my dealership who installed the kit never gave me that piece back. That or what's the part number? I cant seem to find it to order one.

Will there be any issues putting it back since the tube was cut an inch?
Just curious - are you getting push back from a dealer for a trade in situation? I've often wondered if I would have to deal with the same issue eventually.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
No. I've been having issues with random misfires without codes ever since I've had the tune. Already had a spark plug replaced. Never had issues prior. I have no idea why. Could be my cervini hood is causing air/fuel ratios to be thrown off who knows, but shifts especially 5th to 6th suck when it happens. I do plan on possibly getting a different car soon though so it would make things easier.

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
Dose anyone have a Vicrez GT500 Hood with the Ford performance tune I would like to know if it will Seal up because there is no headliner inside it

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual