Sponsored

Ford Performance Tune for 2018+ GT

charliechupacabra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
While I understand many are upset that the numbers aren’t as high as expected what did y’all really expect? Look up most 93 tune only 18+ cars and see what they put down from aftermarket tuners. These cars are pretty turned up from the factory running in the 11’s on a stock tune for a $30k car is pretty impressive. Ford can only turn it up so much and keep a warranty.
Sponsored

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
I'm not disappointed. IMO at 42ft-lbs at 2000rpm is more than the bullit. This is like the power pack 2 for the 15-17 gt. And levitown is offering a group buy which makes it priced similiar as well. I think your definetly going to feel this on the road for those of us with daily drivers. This kit is for those of us with daily drivers and are not going to pursue other mods.

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
While I understand many are upset that the numbers aren’t as high as expected what did y’all really expect? Look up most 93 tune only 18+ cars and see what they put down from aftermarket tuners. These cars are pretty turned up from the factory running in the 11’s on a stock tune for a $30k car is pretty impressive. Ford can only turn it up so much and keep a warranty.
No one here is bitching about the fact it's a Bullitt set-up. What's being bitched about is that it took as long as it did when it was available on a factory offered car and FRP blaimed CARB approval for the delay. It's been CARB approved since 2018.

white15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 GT
No one here is bitching about the fact it's a Bullitt set-up. What's being bitched about is that it took as long as it did when it was available on a factory offered car and FRP blaimed CARB approval for the delay. It's been CARB approved since 2018.
not sure where you got the “it’s been CARB certified since 2018 from...It isn’t literally plucked from the Bullitt. Yes, the throttle body is, but the calibration is not.

Sponsored

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen3 Coyote
Don't wait for ford, add longtubes 1 7/8 & tune it. And you get 50 whp if your tuner know what hes doing.
Enough power for any street tires to blow in smoke if your foot is to the floor.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Don't wait for ford, add longtubes 1 7/8 & tune it. And you get 50 whp if your tuner know what hes doing.
Enough power for any street tires to blow in smoke if your foot is to the floor.
Add e and truth !

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Would the Procal 4 that comes with this kit be useable down the road with another tuner like Lund or PBD or someone if another tune was purchased thru them for additional mods?

Last edited:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Ford can only turn it up so much and keep a warranty.
Yep. Plus, it's accounting for lower than 93 octane gas. I'd imagine they left a good 15-16HP on the table just being conservative (for warranty, etc.)

It's a touch expensive, MSRP should be $995 - $1095, readily available for 25% off, so ~$750.

I think at the right price it'll be a nice, worry free, decent performance boost, more peak HP/TQ, lots of additional low end TQ, better shifting on the A10.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Would the Procal 4 that comes with this kit be useable down the road with another tuner like Lund or PBD or someone if another tune was purchased thru them for additional mods?
No. It's locked to just Ford.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not disappointed. IMO at 42ft-lbs at 2000rpm is more than the bullit. This is like the power pack 2 for the 15-17 gt. And levitown is offering a group buy which makes it priced similiar as well. I think your definetly going to feel this on the road for those of us with daily drivers. This kit is for those of us with daily drivers and are not going to pursue other mods.
And perhaps not need to invest in new tires, wheels, brakes like superchargers require for stability.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone notice the installation instructions which shows an engine that has been used a bit, but they never took the plastic scratch protector off the 5.0 engine cover badge?