2015 GT

Ven0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2016 Focus RS, 2013 Raptor
Be sure to use the coupon code "mustang6g" for free shipping in the CONUS. :thumbsup:
Code no worky

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

350Gen6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
Looks easy to install. Not that I plan to take the battery cover off that often but does the piston come off easily? I have a battery tender on right now thanks again.

Sponsored

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Looks easy to install. Not that I plan to take the battery cover off that often but does the piston come off easily? I have a battery tender on right now thanks again.
Yes, removal of the gas spring is easy. However, if you are going to remove your battery cover frequently we recommend cutting a small slit so removal of the gas spring is not necessary.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I guess we should be flattered that everyone is copying our design. :cool:However, let me tell you why our QuickLIFT system is the BEST:
1) Fit and finish: Our lower brackets fit perfectly and out unique insert system insures that they don't move around once installed.
2) Instructions: Full color instructions and video on how to install our system
3) Installation components: We include a 3/4" step bit with every system to make a perfect hole in the battery cover. We also include a plastic drill guide that perfectly locates where that hole needs to go. The "other" kits give you no drill bit and a paper guide you have to cut out yourself.
4) Quality: We have the BEST warranty in the business:
4 Years on our QuickLIFT PLUS
5 Years on our QuickLIFT ELITE

Our warranty covers ALL components including the gas springs! Other companies offer "lifetime" warranties, but read the fine print as it doesn't cover the gas springs. Of course this is the only component of the system that can actually wear out! :cool: We stand behind our product!

Don't take my word for it, do your research and read about our products and our company. We have been in business for over 14 years and our reputation speaks for itself.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Plus & Elite versions? Obviously, the Elite is chrome & has a 5 yr warranty but they seem identical otherwise. Is there some difference in the strut itself or just the finish?

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Plus & Elite versions? Obviously, the Elite is chrome & has a 5 yr warranty but they seem identical otherwise. Is there some difference in the strut itself or just the finish?
Hello,
The QuickLIFT PLUS features a Black E-coated gas spring with a 4 year warranty
The QuickLIFT ELITE features a Stainless steel gas spring with a 5 year warranty.

The only difference is the material finish, functionally they are the same. :thumbsup:
Sponsored