• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ford Performance GT350 Track Pack Spoiler for Mustang 2015-17 | #GR3Z-6344210-BC

s1ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A genuine OEM Ford Kit. This enhancement will be sure to take your breath away. This spoiler is painted in an Absolute Black gloss finish that really gives it a fierce look.

Fits in the factory holes on a GT with the OEM spoiler

Comes with fitting instructions, drilling template.

Spoiler is unused.

Collection from Didcot (Oxfordshire)

Ā£400

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Gonna be bumping this for a while at that price, replicas can be had for like Ā£100 on eBay and they are same quality visually, plus donā€™t need holes drilling in the boot lid like this one. Might be worth lowering that price a bit :like:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
For what it's worth, 6 months ago I would have snapped this up! I ended up getting this exact spoiler on ebay which came over from the states, and I paid more than Ā£400, wouldn't let it go for much less than that personally. Someone will have it at some point.

OP
OP
s1ms

s1ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
For what it's worth, 6 months ago I would have snapped this up! I ended up getting this exact spoiler on ebay which came over from the states, and I paid more than Ā£400, wouldn't let it go for much less than that personally. Someone will have it at some point.
Will do. No rush to get rid of it.

OP
OP
s1ms

s1ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Monthly bump