Sponsored

Ford Performance GT350 CAI for the EBM

Rick B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
There's been quite a few people that's told me that they've gotten in line. The $253 price should happen with the amount of people that have committed, if accurate. I'll check with Steve and see what he's up to on the count though.
Yes please, I am curious as to how many other people have signed up

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
Hello Justin please record me as having sent Steve an email today.
Thank you very much for making it possible.
James

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
As of 9:17 am this morning, there were 9 committed people, not including myself, that had contacted him. Steve also said he'd received several emails and had yet to go through those too, so I'd think it'd be safe to say that we have the ten people needed.

4bangin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost deep impact blue
I just talked to ford racing, they said that the gt350 cai is going to be part of the tune package getting released this week or next. Cost is 699 retail.it is going to happen because you can order now if you want.no numbers released yet intill its put up on the site.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
With the tune, the combo will be CARB approved. It has a different part number for the combo vs the intake alone too.

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
All of us have been down that rabbit hole with Ford Racing. My money is on 2nd Qtr 2017 release announcement followed by end of summer 2017, followed by........

blitzzfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost, PP.
All of us have been down that rabbit hole with Ford Racing. My money is on 2nd Qtr 2017 release announcement followed by end of summer 2017, followed by........
Jesus christ this.

I gave up on Ford releasing a tuning kit for the EBM a long time ago. I went with a Bama Tune (I know, I know) and a Roush CAI (I KNOW!). To be fair, the Roush CAI has been amazing with the sound improvement and definite top end fall off that comes with stock.

Given they actually have a CAI now for the EBM.. who knows, maybe the tune package is closer. But I'm probably going to go with the Roush CAI and a Unleashed tune for the moment.

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Is this capped at 10 people?
Not that I'm aware of. The more demand, the better. Email or call Steve. His info is listed in the first post.

It's definitely coming at the end of September. This has been confirmed by multiple sources, including both FP and their vendors.

Jesus christ this.

I gave up on Ford releasing a tuning kit for the EBM a long time ago. I went with a Bama Tune (I know, I know) and a Roush CAI (I KNOW!). To be fair, the Roush CAI has been amazing with the sound improvement and definite top end fall off that comes with stock.

Given they actually have a CAI now for the EBM.. who knows, maybe the tune package is closer. But I'm probably going to go with the Roush CAI and a Unleashed tune for the moment.
The calibration package along with the CAI will be out at the end of September. They've got it up on the FP website and even recently updated it with pics. I know that things are subject to change at any point, but this time, it would seem that there's too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

In any event, we'll all know for sure in a few weeks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I've also updated the original post with some more information.

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Just keep emailing Steve if you are newly interested. The more the merrier.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
It's definitely not limited. Steve just needed to ensure there was enough interest so he could pick them up in bulk and get additional discount.
Sponsored