I'm sure they all do what they are supposed to. I've had the UPR system in for about 800 miles now. My observations: 1) UPR can is nice and deep! you could probably get away with just dumping between oil changes. 2) spendy but top quality all around. Plastic would probably work just as well but if you like shiny anodized aluminum there it is. The CSS is more immediately visible, and the other can is kinda hidden below the top of the fender. I can attest that the UPR system works as advertised. Before install both breather lines were coated in oil. Afterwards both are dry 800 miles later.before I make a purchase decision I would like to understand the differences from Ford version versus JLT versus UPR Oil Catch Cans
JLT product information is posted on the following web link
Is should be available in December and retails for $189. Specifics are:
1. A lot of development went into the filtering media, "it works great".
2. It's made out of glass filled nylon 6 for durability.
3. Uses a throttle body gasket vs an O ring found on other separators.
4. The hoses come from the same supplier that makes the OEM hoses.
5. It uses OEM quick connects with proper seals.
Ford was going for the OEM look and quality for durability. "We did it right"