• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Ford Mustang S550 Stock OEM Parts

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
All these parts came off a 2017 GT Premium and were given to me when I purchased the car, it had 7,015 miles on it when I bought it from the original owner. I just sold the car (10,700) and have no use for these, not that I was ever putting them back on anyway.

None of these parts have more than 7k, based on how new they look, I’d be surprised they even have 2-3k miles on them. The stock Engine cover still has the plastic covering from factory on the 5.0 symbol. I’ll let the pictures do the talking.

What you see is what I have if it’s not in the pictures I do not have it.

I will note, the stock shift knob has some scuffs on the side. I imagine from when it was taken off and the rear OEM decklid needs a polish and has some scratches, I guess the original owner tried to pry the GT off, thats where the scratches are.

I know the rules say price to be included, but I really don't know what this stuff is worth and really will sell to anyone with reasonable offers. I prefer not to ship but will if buyer pays for it, I am in North East, FL though I travel quite a bit through FL for work and might be able to meet up with you.

Thanks!

IMG_4297.JPG

IMG_4298.JPG

IMG_4299.JPG

IMG_4300.JPG

IMG_4301.JPG

IMG_4302.JPG

IMG_4303.JPG

IMG_4304.JPG

IMG_4305.JPG

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_4313.JPG

IMG_4314.JPG

IMG_4315.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4317.JPG

IMG_4318.JPG

IMG_4319.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

momalle1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Are those rear side marker lights or the rear bumper reflectors?

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
They are the ones that go on the back bumper. They were replaced with LED Diode Dynamics black ones.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
rear bumper markers sold!

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Make offers! This stuff has to go, so nothing reasonable will be refused.

momalle1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Bought the side marker lights, shipped within a half hour! Product is like new, in a box!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Hey All! Make offers, very open to getting rid of these parts.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Double din sold.

OP
OP

Drmklr