Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Fairly confident this will NOT be sold in Europe for all the same reasons they couldnā€™t sell the Mach 1 HP here. Not legal over here sadly
Guy's this isn't a special car, it's a cosmetics package. It could be for the EB and/or the GT. We don't know yet. We do know that the Mach 1 ends in 2022 so no need to worry there.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Also, keep in mind the following:

The picture shown of the whole car is not an official picture - itā€™s just a picture a car website added to their article for effect. It really is not something to judge by.

We really know almost nothing about this package or trim level, other than the trade mark filing and the couple of images supplied. Not much given away by those.

That being said, I would hold all judgement until we see something official.

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Fairly confident this will NOT be sold in Europe for all the same reasons they couldnā€™t sell the Mach 1 HP here. Not legal over here sadly
What's not legal about it? It's just a black Mustang with black badges.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
What's not legal about it? It's just a black Mustang with black badges.
Depends if the pictures above are to be believed. If itā€™s got Mach 1 HP wheels then itā€™s not legal in the EU and U.K. because they poke beyond the fenders. If memory serves, the HP splitter also wonā€™t meet EU pedestrian impact regs. Hence why the HP cannot be specified on export Mach 1ā€™s.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Depends if the pictures above are to be believed. If itā€™s got Mach 1 HP wheels then itā€™s not legal in the EU and U.K. because they poke beyond the fenders. If memory serves, the HP splitter also wonā€™t meet EU pedestrian impact regs. Hence why the HP cannot be specified on export Mach 1ā€™s.
As already mentioned the pic in question is a Mach 1, and not the new package.

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
It's here!!

BarberStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (base,6Spd,BAP)
Well, what does everyone think?? šŸ¤” I'll go first. It's kind of growing on me, but I think I'll be keeping my 19GT 6MT. S550 darkhorse? šŸ˜…

20220315_154924.jpg

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Cool! That was my official submission to the contest. Wonder how many other people submitted that same idea.
I submitted Dark Horse too. I used to tow for Fred Hagen Sr. who owned the Dark Horse Funny car. Hauled that new body through all stages of paint.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
My overall thoughts: I will not trade my Mach 1 for one of these at least not unless a Boss comes down the pike with significant power changes. However, if my car was totaled and I was in the market again, yes, I would order a Dark Horse and stay in a Mustang. I don't care for some of the elements (headlights, rear lights); I am agnostic to some (screen-focused interior); love some of the changes like the customization, rev button on remote, rear brembos, and increased power. It is an acceptable new gen-definitely carries on the best of Mustang. I am happy to see they invested some more into the 5.0 and it stays pretty close stylistically to S550 which is a good thing.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
I wonder if the dual intake 5.0 was originally destined for the Mach 1 based on those initial 500+ horsepower claims. The faux lights might have even been planned intake locations. It is a shame for me that it was pushed to S650 but makes sense to boost selling the new car.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
The dual iPad wrap around dash is a terrible design. I get they did it for millennials cause theyā€™ve grown up with tech like that, and thatā€™s what they like. Iā€™m almost 60 so Iā€™ll go scream at clouds now. Marketers donā€™t market to my age group, except for drug commercials that help me pee, poo, ejaculate , hear and see. I donā€™t like the 992 dash and center stack either.
Sponsored