Sponsored

Ford Motor company where r u?

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
I really dislike the S650, it’s like they did the least on it. Boxy front end, gaudy iPad screens that don’t match the interior IMO, and the rear end is hideous.

Wish they would’ve done the Ford “performance pack” with tune/intake but no such luck, so I’m going with PBD instead.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Not sure what you’re meaning…. The car itself?
no, the forums. this one seems to be geared towards driving people to the other site.

i miss the days when forums weren't just used to make money following the latest trend.

this is just another corporate shell pretend car forum.

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Short answer: The curtain is closed for the S550. Marketing & support efforts will be shifted in favor of the S650 going forward.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Short answer: The curtain is closed for the S550. Marketing & support efforts will be shifted in favor of the S650 going forward.
I agree with you, but they shouldn’t close the curtain on the S550. If what we’re reading is correct nobody’s gonna be able to tune the new one anyway unless it’s through Ford for awhile anyways. You would think they would like to help out owners of the 2022 and 2023 models. We did drop some good money on them.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
considering the sole interaction exhibited by that account is saying "thanks for posting" instead of using the LIKE button, I doubt there is any intelligence on the other end of the keyboard. Probably some intern. Should just turn it over to a bot. With ChatGPT at the helm it might actually post something of value.
One of the other Ford model sites a handful of years ago had a Ford representative monitoring named Crystal, every Crystal response was to take it to the dealer, as if that thought had not occurred to the poster, Crystal was useless, I immediately thought of Crystal with the G7 side introduction of Ford ‘at our side’… I would not anticipate any real interaction, any helpful avenues of assistance or inside insight, just some marketing-sanitized verbiage.

Sponsored

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If anyone understands anything about social media it is this, your comment is just a grain of sand on the beach right up until you say the wrong thing.

Ford isn’t going to say anything.

noGreta!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus IS350 F Sport
If anyone understands anything about social media it is this, your comment is just a grain of sand on the beach right up until you say the wrong thing.

Ford isn’t going to say anything.
Good idea. Let me try this then:

Electrification is a terrible idea and will bankrupt car companies.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Good idea. Let me try this then:

Electrification is a terrible idea and will bankrupt car companies.
Here let me show you.

Electrification is a great idea and ICE is dead. We are discontinuing the mustang after the S650.

Or on the Bronco forums

There is nothing wrong with you hard top. You abused it to cause those problems.

Or on the lighting forums

These trucks probably won’t burn down your house.

Not a ton of upside talking the a bunch of enthusiast that already own your product.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
so the accordamarostang is the new thing ford is pushing and the company that owns this forum wants users for its new PRODUCT which is just a tool to convert ads into revenue.

get a good ad blocker, BTW, to hinder their soulless efforts.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Hey Ford, where is the Werewolf block????????????

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Or the A10 tune that wasn't done by a bunch of 12 year olds. Or the EB tune that just doesn't dump an obscene amount of fuel.

Or the set of calipers for the differential guys who need a clinic in the difference between 16mm and 14mm. I know you probably hire common-core math grads and I hate to break it to you but 16 != 14.

noGreta!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus IS350 F Sport
I like where this thread is going lol. Is this a good time to talk about the embarrassing driveline vibration issues that are not even acknowledged? I can't wait until the poor souls that dump 70K on a loaded Dark Horse make posts about it.:giggle:

OP
OP
cerbomark

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Lots of funny reading, when I posted the thread didn t think it would go here.
Basically it serves us well that whatever your new Mustang does or sounds like skip the dealer trip and just keep driving, it s normal.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Ford Motor Company
Official Ford Account
JoinedFeb 24, 2023Threads1Messages12Reaction score16LocationDearborn, MIVehicle(s)Ford Mustang

How come you are on the 7G site and not with us on 6G?
The Ford Reps. used to be on this site in the beginning and helped with many 2015 "concerns" after the initial rollout. By 2017, those Reps bailed this site. They no longer responded to ANYONE seeking help in the forums or even when contacted via PM's.

Their only primary role on this site (AND any other NEW Ford site/forum) is to get folks rallied up to pump the new "edition platform", take and answer initial questions about the new product, and of course get folks to buy, buy, buy. Then, once that new edition has landed and the first adopters are driving around in public their role is to quell ANY concerns that start cropping up. Ford doesn't want bad press or "thumbs down" on their newest products, so these Reps are on the forums to work with the "complainers" who are squeaking loudly. They'll set those owners up with 1-on-1 PM's and get their concerns directed to a priority level within Ford Engineering or the Customer's Ford Service Center. Again they need to make the customer happy, happy, happy with the new product...

After the first year model is out and plenty of people have it - and most of the online issues are quelled - these Reps disappear and get ready for the next new thing (and forum) to scout and push.

it would be nice if a Ford Rep would not only stay on board longer BUT still be available via PMs to assist when there are Warranty/Product/Quality Control issues.... I don't think that is asking much, considering Farley has his hands full with the current state of Quality Control issues and Billions in warranty claims.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I like where this thread is going lol. Is this a good time to talk about the embarrassing driveline vibration issues that are not even acknowledged? I can't wait until the poor souls that dump 70K on a loaded Dark Horse make posts about it.:giggle:
It was acknowledged .... in 2015/2016... and there's a huge thread in here with thousands of pages, tons of tech/DIY with images .... That problem was a problem more so with the 2015-2017 model years. 2018, Ford implemented changes with the suspension at the rear which is also documented on here in other threads.

IF you have an existing vibration with a newer S550 and aren't getting resolution at your local Dealer level - then you need to call the Ford 800#, ask for a Regional Rep. and open a Case. The Rep will give you a Case number and your problem gets elevated within Ford as well as your local Dealer. The Dealership must then work with the Regional Rep to resolve the issue AND keep the Reg Rep statused as to when and what actions are being taken to getting the car repaired and sent back to the customer. This also has been discussed in many threads on this site, not just for a vibration, but for any time a Ford Customer isn't getting traction at the Service Center level.
Sponsored