FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello,

My name is Joe C. I've been a member here since the beginning and I am writing this to let you know that Ford Motor is granting allocations to Ford Employee's and allowing them to select a dealer to take delivery of their new Shelby GT350s. I have experience with the VIP program and would be honored to assist any members on here who are looking for a dealer to take delivery. I've assisted top level senior management at Ford take delivery of their vehicles as well as collectors and regular people who just plan on driving their Shelby's. If I can be of any assistance please contact me either through the Forum or at Village Ford in Dearborn Michigan.

Thank you for your time.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I'd be shocked if employees didn't already know this through internal avenues. But nice solicitation?

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
What about dealership employees?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'm an A plan buyer and nope, there is no such deal that I am aware of. FWIW, my dealer who sold me my 350 probably knew that I wasn't going to pay over MSRP after I told them I'm an A plan buyer.
Sponsored