N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
No WH, the joke is that it took you five years to realize it.
I know. Probably cause I don't care much for the 18+ mustangs.
Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
As a fan of the color orange i am very disappointed that code orange is only offered on the GT500. I have no desire to buy a shelby so no chance of having this color on a mustang unless it carrys over to next gen. I guess ford is regressing in their color choices caving to the masses that like white grey silver and black….

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Ford can't or won't fill orders of 2021 cars, opening the gates for the '22's.
Why.
People that order cars are going to need a dear abby column.
Dear abby I ordered my Mustang in nov. 2021, it is now Aug. 2022 what should I do.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
^^^
Funny how that works... can't fulfill 2021 orders and goes and cancels many, but miraculously has the parts and "chips" to push out 2022's. I can now see why there's a shit ton of negative threads online from those upset people who had their 2021 Ford orders canned - especially people who had placed very early 2021 orders and were strung along for many months.

Sponsored

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
You won't see any of those cars till next November if your lucky - I own a 2021 GT500 and 2021 Mach 1 and will tell you without a doubt that the body lines, paint, and over all QC of these vehicles is despicable - truly - for an $82K car and $64K it's SHAMEFUL - Ford should be ashamed to put out cars like this with the final product looking like they do ...

Anyone that owns one of these or any Mustang or Ford product know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. We have people that know and admit it - then we have those that know but won't admit it for whatever reason I don't know ...🥺🥴🥺

$64K for a Mach 1 the right side of my hood is up a 1/4 of an inch over the left side, paint is orange peeled needs about 11 hours of paint correction on a car with 120 miles on it - 1/4 to 1/2 inch gaps throughout the whole body - truly sad ...

I will tell you what I think - I'm not going to hide the facts because I bought one - Performance is phenomenal, drive train engineering very, very good - body a disgrace

Last edited:

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if my eyesight is correct, Did they discontinue the gloss black lower grill on the former GTCS/Hipo front end? that coastal edition seems like it has a flat black lower grill?

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
You won't see any of those cars till next November if your lucky - I own a 2021 GT500 and 2021 Mach 1 and will tell you without a doubt that the body lines, paint, and over all QC of these vehicles is despicable - truly - for an $82K car and $64K it's SHAMEFUL - Ford should be ashamed to put out cars like this with the final product looking like they do ...

Anyone that owns one of these or any Mustang or Ford product know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. We have people that know and admit it - then we have those that know but won't admit it for whatever reason I don't know ...🥺🥴🥺

$64K for a Mach 1 the right side of my hood is up a 1/4 of an inch over the left side, paint is orange peeled needs about 11 hours of paint correction on a car with 120 miles on it - 1/4 to 1/2 inch gaps throughout the whole body - truly sad ...

I will tell you what I think - I'm not going to hide the facts because I bought one - Performance is phenomenal, drive train engineering very, very good - body a disgrace
...hmmmm?
Didn't you proof the car before you paid for it??
I would have refused your Mach for those problems.

I went over my $50g Gt before I paid for it.
I even called the dealer and TOLD them; "NO WASH!!!!!!!!!!!"

IMG_0461 (1).JPG

Sponsored

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
You can proof the car all you want - if you can find another one to proof go proof it, and another and another and another and guess what you will find the same thing on all of them because it's inherent in all Fords. Good luck finding another one to proof it against 🤣 🤣 🤣

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I can't believe I'm responding to a banana hammock (a Dr no less).

A good friend forwarded it to me.

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
I can't believe I'm responding to a banana hammock (a Dr no less).

A good friend forwarded it to me.
If my mother hadn't remarried when I was a lad, I would have been Dr. Banana Pepper instead.

That top one helps a lot with trying to get a feel for this color. Any chance you have a larger copy to zoom in on? We've been dropping different shots of this 1 car in the Purple Thread.
Sponsored