VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Yeah I'd never trust that dealership. They sound like they have mental issues.
In my opinion; only a pussified, white-knight, simp-mangina, soy-boy could decry the receiving of or ownership of a Bible, an American Flag, and the ability for one to independently defend themselves as somehow a sign of "mental issues".

I recently told my girlfriend it would be fun to live in the Zombie Apocalypse for a month or so, and she responded by telling me we are already surrounded by slow-moving, mindless creatures that are virtually unable or unwilling to defend themselves, nor any of their surrounding Zombie horde as they act solely for themselves on behalf of their basic instincts.

I said yes, that's true, but unfortunately unlike the Zombie Apocalypse; I can't shoot any of them... :curse:

Last edited:

Sponsored

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
In my opinion; only a pussified, white-knight, simp-mangina, soy-boy could decry the receiving of or ownership of a Bible, an American Flag, and the ability for one to independently defend themselves as somehow a sign of "mental issues".

I recently told my girlfriend it would be fun to live in the Zombie Apocalypse for a month or so, and she responded by telling me we are already surrounded by slow-moving, mindless creatures that are virtually unable or unwilling to defend themselves, nor any of their surrounding Zombie horde as they act solely for themselves on behalf of their basic instincts.

I said yes, that's true, but unfortunately unlike the Zombie Apocalypse; I can't shoot any of them... :curse:
Lmao at how triggered this pleb got

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

Sponsored
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Yeah I'd never trust that dealership. They sound like they have mental issues.
Absolutely 100% agree.

They have been forced to stop that promotion as well.

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS

Wow...how small is it?

Someone is definitely compensating.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.