Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_7120.jpeg

In my Dealership on Monday. The car is stunning in Black. Also some customer already took delivery of FJG Mach 1. We have this big American Cars Fest coming in next week at my local track hope to see the FJG there will be amazing. My Dealer have ordered like 9 or 10 cars and promised me 5% off if I order one. I still not sure if I can sell my Grabber Blue one and get a Velocity Blue, Twister Orange or Grabber Yellow (staying with the Grabber theme). All of them available for around 60 000 Euro though.
Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I received mine in Bulgaria, but I can't register it because I'm waiting for the CoC certificate from Ford Germany.
Hope to see you on 30.05 Dracon for the American Muscle Cars FEST :)

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
Lovely mach1. But these don’t have rear parking sensors or camera, which I believe will be a nightmare to the daily driver. There’s no adaptive cruise control buts it’s not a deal breaker. Is there anyway to get retrofit rear parking sensors on mach 1?

btw, ford have done a top job in fighter jet color, finally breaking audis monopoly on grey color (which looks stunning on s and rs specs)

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Lovely mach1. But these don’t have rear parking sensors or camera, which I believe will be a nightmare to the daily driver. There’s no adaptive cruise control buts it’s not a deal breaker. Is there anyway to get retrofit rear parking sensors on mach 1?

btw, ford have done a top job in fighter jet color, finally breaking audis monopoly on grey color (which looks stunning on s and rs specs)
Export cars don’t have the rear view camera? That sucks.
I love my fighter jet gray Mach 1 but nardo gray is tough to beat ;) it’s the only thing I would change on my s6 if I could

Sponsored

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
Export cars don’t have the rear view camera? That sucks.
I love my fighter jet gray Mach 1 but nardo gray is tough to beat ;) it’s the only thing I would change on my s6 if I could
our aust /nz cars do have reverse cameras.

Reactions: 12g

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
One of the dealer has tempted me to part exchange my 2 yr old s550 (need for green with auto gear box) with mach1 - fighter jet grey (manual gear box), and delivery in mid August. Not sure what should be my answer but the deal and reduced apr is the icing on the cake. 6.7 to 4.8apr.

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
One of the dealer has tempted me to part exchange my 2 yr old s550 (need for green with auto gear box) with mach1 - fighter jet grey (manual gear box), and delivery in mid August. Not sure what should be my answer but the deal and reduced apr is the icing on the cake. 6.7 to 4.8apr.
Do it

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Do it.
I'm going from a 2019 Need for Green manual (sold it in November) to a Grabber Yellow Mach 1, which should arrive any day now at the dealer (ordered in November, it's been a long wait).

Sponsored

sear12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
They obviously have the rear camera. Just the rear sensors are missing. If both were missing, it'd be a pita to park, lol.
They do. They miss rear parking sensors which sucks, but havent heard about no camera. Its also in the specs i recieved with my offer.

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
They do. They miss rear parking sensors which sucks, but havent heard about no camera. Its also in the specs i recieved with my offer.
I have received an email reply from the dealer that mach 1 fjg will come with both rear parking sensors as well camera.

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Are these coming with michelin ps2 cup tyres or PS4? The catalogue is not very clear,

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I have received an email reply from the dealer that mach 1 fjg will come with both rear parking sensors as well camera.
Your dealer is wrong. Rear camera only, no ACC and no reverse sensors. See the UK pricing guide for the correct details and point your dealer to them as well, so he can learn something about the car. It's the last two items in the Mach 1 bullet points.
https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-Mustang.pdf
Sponsored