Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Are these coming with michelin ps2 cup tyres or PS4? The catalogue is not very clear,
PS4s as standard.
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I have received an email reply from the dealer that mach 1 fjg will come with both rear parking sensors as well camera.
The dealer talks rubbish then. Mach 1 has camera but not the rear parking sensors. Check your UK price list, it clearly says:
Note - Rear Parking Sensors Not Available
Note - Non-Adaptive Cruise Control standard on Mach 1

Cup 2's are only for Handling package in USA, the rest of Mach 1's get Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.
The price list says that (for GT already) too "Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyres".

Damn, you beat me to it @Phil_AVF šŸ˜

Attachments

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
what you guys think of the stock alloys which comes with mach1? Are they not the same as bullitt? Do they look good as compared to the y spoke alloy upgrade? I am struggling to find any decent photos or videos of mach 1 with the stock alloys. All the reviews show upgraded alloy. If one has to upgrade to the y spoke magnetic alloy, are they available to order and how much would they cost? Thanks

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Depends what look you like more. The stock ones look great, but I find the Y wheels liking more, these are more classic looking, Y wheels show brakes more. The UK pricelist posted just few posts above shows they cost 900 quid incl. VAT.

Ford Mustang Mach 1-14.jpg

Ford Mustang Mach 1-15.jpg

Sponsored

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
Depends what look you like more. The stock ones look great, but I find the Y wheels liking more, these are more classic looking, Y wheels show brakes more. The UK pricelist posted just few posts above shows they cost 900 quid incl. VAT.

Ford Mustang Mach 1-14.jpg

Ford Mustang Mach 1-15.jpg
They look gorgeous on blue, probably not that appealing on fighter jet grey. The more I see the more it looks nice. Dealer says itā€™ll upgraded wheel costs nearly 900/wheel if to buy separate

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
They look gorgeous on blue, probably not that appealing on fighter jet grey. The more I see the more it looks nice. Dealer says itā€™ll upgraded wheel costs nearly 900/wheel if to buy separate
I agree. I didnā€™t like the base wheels at first but they have grown on me a lot

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I suppose it could be bit louder. I kept comparing it to M4 yesterday and reminding myself how much better Mach 1 sounds, though. Aftermarket will always help those that seek maximum volume, I'll take this stock and know that it's still borderline street-legal. Will leave the question of H-pipe once I actually have the car, 20" wheels with wide tyres will be more important for next summer too.
Sponsored