Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm seriously confused on what is being offered for an additional $24k over the base price of the EB.

Guess those Shelby badges and logos cost a lot to make.

From the link: "The Shelby GT EcoBoost is designed to appeal to a new Shelby enthusiast audience,"

Shelby "GT" EcoBoost... really? Honestly? Someone at Shelby, Inc needs to be beaten. lol
Someone at Ford should have been beaten for even thinking of putting an EcoBoost 4 Banger in any kind of Mustang!!!
Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
I ordered 9/4/15 and the allocation has been pulled on a 2016 Shelby GT350 for $49995 , that's right MSRP . That's why Shelby In Vegas will be in chapter 11 if they keep offering cars like this for crazy money.

Last edited:

Tristar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Visit them, they have all the work they can handle

There selling and building as many as they can so I don't think we need to worry about Chapter 11, pricing sucks on this one, but it still looks fine and will be a Shelby, so it will hold value quite well.

"Wow I could have had a V/8 " as the saying goes for that kind of $ and then some.
They keep coming up with cars like this and they will be in chapter 11.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
There selling and building as many as they can so I don't think we need to worry about Chapter 11, pricing sucks on this one, but it still looks fine and will be a Shelby, so it will hold value quite

Glad to hear they are doing well cause I am concerned when I see cars like this. There is no more Mr Shelby to steer the ship. I've owned their cars in the past and they were a good value for what you got. O6 Shelby GT-H. 08 Shelby GT conv. The Hertz was Really a cool car when it came out. The car helped put Mr Shelby and Ford back together again. Fun times for sure.

DeepImpactBlue2015EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium & '13 Kia Optima
24k extra what a waste of $$

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
I would never spend that much money for well....that! It looks decent and that's nice and all but they should've at least tuned it to get more power and torque. As other's have mentioned, waste of money. I'd rather get a normal ecoboost, get a CAI, tune, exhaust and some more mods and call it a day. I'd have enough left over for another car, albeit a cheap one

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
This stupid thing will sell for three times the price in 30 years. There should only be about 25 or 30 of them floating around. :D

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I'll take that hood though

Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Agreed

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
Shelby needs to pull this...too many people are laughing and it's cred is flying out the window...this is laughable..I would never pay for these mods for that price on my Ecoboost.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Shelby needs to pull this...too many people are laughing and it's cred is flying out the window...this is laughable..I would never pay for these mods for that price on my Ecoboost.
Sadly some sap will.
Sponsored