• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan For Sale: XForce Catback for 2018+ Mustang GT

jsaild1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
XForce Catback Part # ES-FM18-CBS for 2018+ cars. This is the non-Varex catback.

I recently got headers and wanted the Varex mufflers to make the car quiet when wanted. The axle backs were all sold out, so I was forced to purchase the entire catback. I switched out the mufflers and re-used all my other exhaust components.

All parts are *brand new* with exception to the mufflers, which have 200-300 miles on them.

Comes with:

-Reducers to fit factory connects
-Resonated X-Pipe
-Non Resonated X-Pipe
-Both pipes to connect to mufflers
-Both mufflers
-Quad Tips
-All clamps and necessary hardware

$850 shipped in the Lower 48. $750 picked up in person.

810-990-9842

IMG_8403.JPG

IMG_8377.JPG

IMG_8379.JPG

IMG_8378.JPG

IMG_8376.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG
Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Is this for active or non-active exhaust cars ?

OP
OP

jsaild1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Is this for active or non-active exhaust cars ?
This is a non-active exhaust. However, it can be installed on both active and non-active exhaust cars. It comes with brackets to mount the actuators out of the way for those who want to install the exhaust on a factory equipped active exhaust car.

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
If I knew for sure that the xpipe would fit my 17 then I would see if you would sell just the xpipe. My Xforce system only came with the resonated xpipe

Belalk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belal
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost HPP
XForce Catback Part # ES-FM18-CBS for 2018+ cars. This is the non-Varex catback.

I recently got headers and wanted the Varex mufflers to make the car quiet when wanted. The axle backs were all sold out, so I was forced to purchase the entire catback. I switched out the mufflers and re-used all my other exhaust components.

All parts are *brand new* with exception to the mufflers, which have 200-300 miles on them.

Comes with:

-Reducers to fit factory connects
-Resonated X-Pipe
-Non Resonated X-Pipe
-Both pipes to connect to mufflers
-Both mufflers
-Quad Tips
-All clamps and necessary hardware

$850 shipped in the Lower 48. $750 picked up in person.

810-990-9842

IMG_8403.JPG

IMG_8377.JPG

IMG_8379.JPG

IMG_8378.JPG

IMG_8376.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG
These still available?
Sponsored