• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin For Sale: TCU with pigtail and antennas (add FordPass)

eddison

Taking my Mustang back to stock as I am selling it, so I have a TCU and related hardware for sale.

This TCU allows you to add FordPass (cell phone app) functionality.

The TCU worked perfectly in my 2018 for all functions in FordPass including remote start and remote lock/unlock, as well as showed tire pressure and oil life. To be totally transparent, the only thing that was a bit off in the app was that the "data last updated" date never updated, although all the data did. Whether or not this could have been fixed by deleting/re-adding the car to FordPass, I'm not sure. I just want to point it out here as I believe in being as transparent as possible.

A few notes:
- I can provide wiring diagrams for the buyer, but I cannot/will not provide install assistance. This is what I would consider an "advanced" mod, in which you need to have a good handle on vehicle wiring/CAN bus (not just 12v), AsBuilt (what it is, how to change it, how to troubleshoot), and a good bit of patience.
- I will not provide a refund/return for a buyer if they cannot get this working. Again, this mod is not straightforward, plug it in and drive away. The buyer will need to put in some effort to get this to work, including wiring and AsBuilt editing.
There is a great thread on the F150Forum with great information provided on how to accomplish this mod -
https://www.f150forum.com/f118/sync-connect-retrofit-any-ford-452708/
- I am including a cellular and wifi antenna, as well as an OEM PIFA (cell) antenna and OEM PIFA (cell) cable. When this was installed in my Mustang, I had the antennas mounted on the rear deck (near the speakers), and the TCU mounted in the trunk. The non-OEM wifi/cell antennas are from eBay - they are cheap but they work just fine. The double sided sticky tape will need to be removed and new tape applied, or just put a 3M/Command strip on them.

$100 shipped to the lower 48 if paid via Paypal Friends/Family or Venmo. $115 shipped via standard PayPal non F/F.

tcu.jpg

tcu1.jpg

antennas.jpg

pifa.jpg

FordPassApp.jpg
Sponsored