• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: Roush Axle-Back Exhaust (15-17 GT)

securite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
$225 shipped anywhere in the Cont US. This came off a customers car who switched to a different setup (he went to a full exhaust since adding a supercharger). Don't know much about them other than they are LOUD. See pics as they are nice but not perfect, and should clean up nicely with a little rub and buff. What you see is what you get.

Aggressive Exhaust Sound
Unique Open-Chambered Muffler Design
304 Stainless Steel Construction
Full Mandrel-Bent Tubing
4" Round Stainless Steel Tips w/ Chrome Flashing
Fits All 2015-2017 GT Mustangs
IMG_4277.JPG
IMG_3818.JPG
IMG_3817.JPG
IMG_3819.JPG
IMG_3820.JPG
Sponsored

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Yea I'm very tempted. I have a custom flowmaster setup but I've been looking for something louder.

Sponsored

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Sadly I'm out of town until Monday. If you still somehow have them after that, I'll come get them

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Goddammit. I just told my wife to stop spending money on shit, and now this. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

JR