Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium Performance PK
49A3B7F8-21D4-49A3-BE7E-CD440D8C233A.jpeg
I sold my 2016 Mustang so I’m selling some parts. This is a JLT Passenger Side Oil Catch Can. It worked great and I highly recommend it. Very easy installation. $50.00 plus shipping or pick up.
Sponsored

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT, 50th Anniversary, Ruby Red
smitty9006, I'll take it off your hands. I live over in Titusville. If you want me to swing by and pick it up I can do that. Sounds like your in the Orlando area, and I'm over there all the time.

OP
OP
smitty9006

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I’m in Seminole, near Clearwater. I think I can get it shipped for $10. Let me know. Thanks, Dan

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
My bad. I'm so used to Seminole county, which is right next to me, that I never thought of Seminole on the west coast. Since I have a lot of relatives that live in St. Pete and Largo, you would think I would know better too. Yes, still want the catch can. Just let me know how you want me to pay for it and we can work it out. You can PM me any specifics. Thanks !!

OP
OP
smitty9006

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
That happens all the time, no worries.
I work in St Pete if you want a kin to pick it up. Otherwise, how’s $60 shipped?
I have a PayPal account if you want to send to that. My email is [email protected].
Thanks, Dan

I have some other stuff too.
GT350R Steering Wheel
Blue coil covers, Powered By Ford
Redline Hood Struts
BRM chassis stiffeners

Sponsored

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Dan, the $60.00 is fine. I don’t get over there enough to pick it up from any of my relatives. I don’t have a PayPal account anymore. Someone hacked it and I ended up having to close credit cards and a lot of other hassle. Do you know of any other way I can get you the money ? I can send you a check if that will work. Or there is Western Union as well. Thoughts ??

OP
OP
smitty9006

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
A check is fine.
Mail to
Dan Smith
8482 143rd Lane
Seminole, FL 33776

Thanks,
Dan

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Will do Dan. I’ll send it out tomorrow and you should get it by Thursday. Once you get it you can send the catch can to me. I’ll PM you the address. Thanks for your help with that.
John

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Actually Dan, my address will be on the check. Also, if you still have the installation instructions could you please send them along. Or whatever paperwork that came with it. If you need anything more, just let me know. Thanks again and have a good week ahead.

OP
OP
smitty9006

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Hello John, I shipped it out today. Tracking, 1z378r3a0372049319.
Regards, Dan

Sponsored

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Dan ! I’ve been spending the last couple days prepping for Hurricane Dorian like most Floridians. Just a few more windows to cover today as well as bolting in place the two garage door braces and I’ll be good to go. Thankfully, we had a whole home generator installed 2 years ago just before that years hurricane. So as power went out everywhere else, we were up and running. Anyway, best of luck to you and yours. Be safe and take care!!
John

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Dan, what shipper did you use as I still don’t have the package. Could be the hurricane slowed it down, but if it was shipped Friday, I would have thought it would be here by Tuesday. Thanks again and hope all is well there. We did ok over here on the east coast. Some rain and winds around 40 mph. The people in the Bahamas took it on the chin though. Nobody will be visiting there for a while unless it is to rebuild. Have a good weekend ahead !

OP
OP
smitty9006

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Hello John,
I just tracked it and it says severe weather delay. I used UPS. Tracking number, 1Z378R3A0372049319.
I’m glad all is okay in your area. We didn’t get any bad weather over here. I just saw some scenes from the Bahamas and it’s terrible. The people I saw looked shell shocked.
Please let me know when it arrives and if you need anything. Regards, Dan

Ruby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Dan, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I’m sure UPS has their hands full with all the severe weather. I agree the people of the Bahamas look she’ll shocked and worse. Having withstood that hurricane for 48 hrs is unreal. I can’t ever remember a hurricane doing that and I’ve been here for 67 years. It will be one for the record books. I put a request on my Facebook page to ask my friends to donate to the American Red Cross. Several have already done so. The wife and I are going through all our clothes to see what we can send along with other items and a monetary donation. I suspect it will be years for them to recover. Anyway, thanks for the update Dan and take care yourself.
John
Sponsored