• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For sale Grabber Blue GT 18 reg

Ian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0
Grabber Blue 2018 GT Coupe manual (low tax bracket)
Custom Pack with climate seats & shaker sound system, factory black roof. Mileage 9500, with service history. Also manufacturers warranty till April 2021.
This car is completely standard with no mods, new rear tyres fitted.
Reluctant sale due to current situation and pending house move. £29,995
I’m located in Aberdeenshire.
Please PM if interested.
Cheers
Ian.
503C55F7-6757-4195-9165-586CC855629E.jpeg
D12D7CD3-8A2E-48AC-BF69-24EC900F0CA7.jpeg
FB42D01E-D5B9-43DB-9BD5-3555B023EBBB.jpeg
D2FAF293-E44D-4841-B314-09CE140E165F.jpeg
5B2B25C2-89A5-468A-8F32-5002D4CE12AE.jpeg
C0FE3F26-FB7A-469C-8DA5-5F6AF6C4FAB8.jpeg
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Custom Pack? Did it originally have silver wheels and chrome window surrounds? If not it’s not a Custom Pack vehicle, it simply has some of the factory options.

OP
OP

Ian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0
Custom Pack? Did it originally have silver wheels and chrome window surrounds? If not it’s not a Custom Pack vehicle, it simply has some of the factory options.

it came with black wheels and black window surround, salesman said it had custom pack when I bought it . I was happy, it was the spec I wanted at the time, sorry if I have missled you.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
it came with black wheels and black window surround, salesman said it had custom pack when I bought it . I was happy, it was the spec I wanted at the time, sorry if I have missled you.
They always do so they can sell it at a higher price as a proper Custom Pack car (with chrome window surrounds and silver wheels) values nearly £1300 over a non custom pack car on trade in price. Mines a non custom pack too but has all the options boxes ticked, sadly this makes zero difference on trade in price over a car with no options.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
............a proper Custom Pack car (with chrome window surrounds and silver wheels) values nearly £1300 over a non custom pack car on trade in price.
That shows how bonkers the car trade is. The custom pack was an extra £300 or so back in 2015 and was sold on the promise of undefined extras on top of the window surround and nickel lustre wheels. We hoped for real dash stitching, better leather etc and ticked the box. Sadly, the window surround and wheels was it, nothing else. On a vert like mine, there’s no window to surround, and the silver wheels list at exactly the same price as the black ones, so the ‘custom pack’ was precisely f¥$€ all. The first of many kicks in the balls from Ford. Your post is the first time I’ve felt good about ordering the ‘custom pack’, so thanks for that.

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
That shows how bonkers the car trade is. The custom pack was an extra £300 or so back in 2015 and was sold on the promise of undefined extras on top of the window surround and nickel lustre wheels. We hoped for real dash stitching, better leather etc and ticked the box. Sadly, the window surround and wheels was it, nothing else. On a vert like mine, there’s no window to surround, and the silver wheels list at exactly the same price as the black ones, so the ‘custom pack’ was precisely f¥$€ all. The first of many kicks in the balls from Ford. Your post is the first time I’ve felt good about ordering the ‘custom pack’, so thanks for that.
Custom pack was always more than that as it included all factory options including heated and cooled seats, rear parking sensors, Sat nav, Shaker Pro inc subwoofer, chrome window surrounds and Silver “Nickel” wheels. It was an extra £1900 in 2016!

AnyWay I’ve hijacked this guys sale thread enough now, good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Good luck selling the car Ian. Not a great time with everything going on.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Custom pack was always more than that as it included all factory options including heated and cooled seats, rear parking sensors, Sat nav, Shaker Pro inc subwoofer, chrome window surrounds and Silver “Nickel” wheels. It was an extra £1900 in 2016!

AnyWay I’ve hijacked this guys sale thread enough now, good luck with the sale :thumbsup:
I think he meant it was £300 more than ticking all the other options which is crazy cos the silver trim looks shit and the black wheels are nicer.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Grabber Blue on a 18?

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, were lots of old stock still being registered long after the order books for the MY18 opened
What I mean is, GB wasn't available on a 18, only the 17. Not to mention the front end's a 17. so in the UK you can register a 17 as a 18 for old stock?

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
What I mean is, GB wasn't available on a 18, only the 17. Not to mention the front end's a 17. so in the UK you can register a 17 as a 18 for old stock?
Yep the registration date is the date of purchase not manufacture. If there's a MY17 unsold on a forecourt somewhere sold tomorrow it would be registered as a 2020 car in the UK.

When the MY18 launched in the states Ford UK had loads of unsold 17s in stock, took ages to shift as everyone wanted the new ones.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Grabber Blue on a 18?
Mines a 68 plate 17 model year car, built August 17 and not registered till December 18. As mentioned one of the old stock that was sold off with a hefty discount :like:
Sponsored