• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: Automatic DSS and Gforce driveshafts

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Both drive shafts are in great condition as they both have about 5-600 miles on them each. The DSS one is 4" and is complete adapters and hardware. The Gforce is 3.5" and uses one adapter at the rear and also has hardware as well. I ordered the DSS and after I was told by someone that the 4" wouldn't fit the tunnel, I also ordered the Gforce 3.5" since I was told that it would work............well the 4" DSS indeed fits like a glove and has no issues and of course the Gforce fit great as well. The reason that I am selling is that I am now going to purchase a 2018 GT 5-speed manual which requires a different end to fit the manual. I paid $750 for the DSS and will sell for $550 shipped. I paid $925 for the Gforce and will sell for $650 shipped.
IMG_2831.JPG
IMG_2832.JPG
IMG_2833.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shame they aren't compatible with the manual. I'd buy one&you could use the other one on the 18. What color you getting man?
Yeah man I wished they were compatible. Shadow black is the new color I'm going to get.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Yeah man I wished they were compatible. Shadow black is the new color I'm going to get.
Do you know if they will fit the 10r80?
I bought a DSS CF for my 18 but sending it back as it has a bad vibration.
I am hoping they can fix it but who knows .
Even if they can might not be a bad idea to have a "spare ".
Which one is lighter ?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you know if they will fit the 10r80?
I bought a DSS CF for my 18 but sending it back as it has a bad vibration.
I am hoping they can fix it but who knows .
Even if they can might not be a bad idea to have a "spare ".
Which one is lighter ?
I don’t know if they will fit the 10R80. The Gforce is lighter mainly because it is 3.5” whereas the DSS is 4” and heavier. I’d imagine the 3.5” DSS is about the same in weight though.

NickGoBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Oxford White 5.0
Are either of these still available?
Sponsored