• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: South Dakota For Sale: 2020 Mustang GT w/PP2 - $42,995

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Hi Everyone - Some quick updates... I reluctantly sold my BMW 340i xDrive at a very fair market price. I'm still willing to sell this PP2 Mustang, but now it's going to be with market inflation as I'm going to have that with any replacement. I've also removed it from consignment. I'm willing to do it for convenience for someone if they want to finance with them, trade or work out shipping too. However, the BUYER WILL PAY the consignment fees of about $1,250 (that would be the only dealer fee, no doc fees, etc.) for me if they want that route. Some stats on the car:

Full warranty through March 2023, powertrain warranty through March 2025
301A Package
Performance Package - Level 2
Cloth Recaro seats
Variable performance exhaust
Project 6GR Satin Black 5 wheels (do not have original PP2 wheels); 11x19 square (requires 1" spacer on front to clear suspension)
Steeda Lowering Springs
SR Performance X-Pipe
Cervini front top grill
GT350 track style spoiler
Black-out badges
GT350R style steering wheel and shift knob (I also have a Bullitt style shift knob for it)
Window tint of about 35% windows and 20% rear/back
Car is Ceramic coated and has protection film on bumper, front hood and mirrors. Current tires are Falken Azenis 305/30/R19 around. Rears are essentially new, the fronts have some life, but will need to be replaced in a few thousand miles. This car out of the box is ready for track, cruising or spirited drives!

This car is now listed by me on CarGurus:
https://cargur.us/JQv20

I bought this car as second owner after the original whom custom ordered it sold back to his dealership for unknown reasons. I actually found the original owner thread on this car on this forum.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2020-pp2-gt-finally-showed-up-today.137957/

Here's a YouTube video I shot walking around it discussing the details.

Exhaust Videos:

The only reason I am selling, I'm desiring to eliminate a car loan and hope to purchase an older SVT Cobra or S197 with glass roof in summer of 2022. Thanks for looking!

20210711_153959.jpg

20210711_154053.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Picture with name to adhere to rules.

20210906_090139.jpg

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I wanted to go to the rally this year but other plans prevailed.
That's a fun rally though.

Good luck with the sale.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
I just want to say, I think this is a very well-done FS thread. GLWS and a free bump

Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Like the color.

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Like the color.
Iconic Silver is a very dynamic color, very light and metallicin sun, very deep shade of silver otherwise. I think the Ceramic Coating just adds shine as well. Thanks for comment.

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Forgot to mention, dealer can arrange shipping too. They use a reputable carrier and don't charge extra fee, just connect you straight with the carrier for the cost.

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Like the color.
On my PC now, vs. phone. See your signature has PP2 and the color I really wanted. When they discontinued the PP2 for 2021, I went searching for left over cars last year. Silver wasn't my first choice, but couldn't be picky with the limited options for that package.

Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I’d buy a silver one for sure. I bought mine in dec of last year only 4 cars were avail within 300 miles of me got lucky.

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Price drop to $41,995. Dealership site won't show it, but I will accept it.

Also, quick clarification. If this car doesn't sell by 9/30, I will pay the annual registration fees and keep it. I plan to sell one of my cars, I'm holding off on my unicorn BMW 340i that those forum members are drooling for. However, come end of month I will sell it and keep this car. Again, buy/trade/finance/shipping all can be assisted with my consignment. I just built a 2021 on the configurator, closest I could get with 2021 is PP1, magneride, 301A, performance exhaust and no Recaros available and I was at $49K. Next option up is the Mach 1 with track package pushing $60K.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Price drop to $41,995. Dealership site won't show it, but I will accept it.

Also, quick clarification. If this car doesn't sell by 9/30, I will pay the annual registration fees and keep it. I plan to sell one of my cars, I'm holding off on my unicorn BMW 340i that those forum members are drooling for. However, come end of month I will sell it and keep this car. Again, buy/trade/finance/shipping all can be assisted with my consignment. I just built a 2021 on the configurator, closest I could get with 2021 is PP1, magneride, 301A, performance exhaust and no Recaros available and I was at $49K. Next option up is the Mach 1 with track package pushing $60K.
PP2 is a great value for sure. Someone should buy it.