• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona FOR SALE: 2019 GT Premium, 401A, Performance Pack, Active Corsa Exhaust

DustGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Hey guys as the title says I am selling my 19 GT Premium. 10k Highway miles, never tracked, service records available. I commuted to school in AZ and the performance of the vehicle isn't getting used. Also, my wife and I need to downsize as-well and I do not want to trade it in to a stealership. So what are the options and goodies?

401A
PP1
Corsa active valve exhaust (also have stock active exhaust)
Forged wheels 275/40/R19 BF Goodrich tires with less than 5k miles
5% ceramic window tint - 70% on front windshield

If you need more info I am an open book so let me know.

Located in Payson, AZ

Asking $37,000 OBO

https://cargur.us/zPpFx

Note* KBB and CarGurus doesn't account for the 401A package in pricing. Note sure why.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Have you looked into what some of those pick up companies will offer you for the car or a place like car max?

OP
OP

DustGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Have you looked into what some of those pick up companies will offer you for the car or a place like car max?
Car max or high volume market companies like it are a bunch of jokers who want to flip your car for 5k profit.

OP
OP

DustGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Car max or high volume market companies like it are a bunch of jokers who want to flip your car for 5k profit.
36k OBO before I trade-in... actually found a decent deal with tax credits based on trade value

rivero92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ariel
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 AMB GT500, 1996 KN6 R33 GTR
36k OBO before I trade-in... actually found a decent deal with tax credits based on trade value
Do you mind PMing me what you got offered for the car on trade? I'm looking to sell my 2019 PP2 with 8k miles and was wondering what stealerships are offering.

Thanks!

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
is it sold?
Sponsored