• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FOR SALE - 2018 - 2019 GT350 Steering Wheel Automatic - Local Sale / Pick Up Only - $$SOLD$$

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Seems a lot of inquiry for auto equipped cars, so here it goes.

Up for sale, came off my 2018 GT350 with 2923.9 miles on the odometer. Currently set up for automatic transmission 18 & 19 s550s for plug & play install.

This is a non-heated steering wheel, so if you have that option...you will loose it.

Will not fit 15 to 17 s550s. Airbag placement and plug for the horn is different.

Fords part # is JR3Z-3600-AB to fit the 18 - 19 S550s only.

Buyer will need to change a few things to make this work on a manual.

Please see pictures, what you see is exactly what you will get.

Apologies but I will not ship nor will I deliver. Local sale / pick up only; I am located in West Palmdale.

Cash money only, sorry but no exceptions.

Thanks for looking!

EDITED FOR CLARITY: Thread crappers kindly f@ck off my sales thread. Kindly refer to rule #5. (Member Classifieds Rules) I would think people are smart enough on these forums to do their own research. In a nutshell, if you don't like the price, don't buy or inquire about any of my items. And if someone wants to be a price-hero, use that God-given space between your ears and have at it via PM.
View attachment 371912 View attachment 371913 View attachment 371914
20190613_091010.jpg
20190613_091151.jpg
20190612_181857.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:
OP
OP
rvlyssup

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
OP
OP
rvlyssup

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Product update, now set up for auto cars.

Thank You again mods for cleaning up my thread. :beer:

**SOLD**
Sponsored

Last edited: