• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: 2016 GT/PP, Supercharged 750whp, 6speed, $34k

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
1ttOEpoegMl40_jdJ_50-NXjJctWDKvnRrfQo39EzxsmESG4WtS2DffzLwUw9jLqZ6UouVDaXU7gO05Ot7A=w832-h624-no.jpg

Link to Craigslist ad - https://mcallen.craigslist.org/cto/6698436654.html

Up for sale is my Supercharged 2016 Mustang GT with the Performance Package. The vehicle is Deep Impact Blue in color and has carbon stripes. I purchased the car new from Lebanon Ford through Charlie Watson. Vehicle was purchased as the “727” Roush Phase 2 package. After a year of ownership, I converted it to run E85. Here are the details on the car-

6 speed manual transmission

12,500 miles

Billet OPG’s and Crank sprocket

2.3 Roush Supercharger system

Sai Li return style fuel system

1050x Injectors

75mm pulley

JLT carbon cold air intake

PBD twin 68mm throttle body

JLT catch can

Gutted cats

Roush X pipe

Roush axle back exhaust

Ford racing lowering springs – 1.5” drop

3.15 gearing

Velossa big mouth air scoop

Ngauge tuning device – Has tunes for E85 and 93. (93 would require larger pulley)

Michelin Pilot Sport 4’s – installed early 2018

Beith Performance custom leather/alcantara steering wheel. (Other than blower, my favorite mod)

Tuned by Jon Lund Jr.

All emblems blacked out

3M window tint all around

NGK 6510’s, gapped at .028

Steeda Clutch spring

Hydraulic hood struts

At least 5 oil changes using Amsoil Signature Series 5/20

Transmission fluid swap to BG Synchro shift

Car dynoed at 743 in 4th gear. In 5th, would be over 750.

Extras – 82mm pulley, Roush intake, Roush 52LB injectors, RPM blower belt (never broke one), Boost a pump mounted in truck.

The car has been a semi-garage queen its entire life. Never been to a drag strip. Ran 3 runs at the Texas Mile last year and have done a couple street rolls. That is it. Probably the least abused high HP street car you will find.

Interior is perfect. I am usually the only one in the car. No smoking/vaping ever.

Exterior is in great condition for a 3 year old car. Typical small rock chips on the front, but nothing significant. Car was paint corrected earlier this year, and just detailed this week.

A lady bumped into me (lower driver door) while sitting still at a gas pump last year. Minimal damage that was repaired at the local Ford dealer. Carfax has it as a “minor cosmetic damage” issue. I have the Carfax for your review.

Vehicle is located in South Texas. Can arrange shipping for anyone interested.

Please do not contact me for help selling the vehicle.

Price is $34K. Not interested in low-ball offers, so please don’t call asking. This vehicle is priced very fair for its condition/upgrades. More pictures can be sent upon request.

Call Derek at 815-708-4466.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Mods - I will post picture with name/car on Monday morning!
Thanks!

OP
OP

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
We can consider this SOLD!

Anthony83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Jeep Grand Cherokee, HDStreet Glide
Sooo...... maybe??😅
Wishful thinking but If its not sold does it have Recaros?