Sponsored

For Sale - '15 Mustang Ecoboost, PP, MT, 50 Yrs. Pkg., $23,000 OBO

Figurskijr21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost, PP, 50yrs Pack, Guard.
Hey there!

I am selling my 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Guard Green/Performance Package/50th Anniversary Package/6 Speed Manual). I preordered the car back in 2014 and I’ve been the only owner since I picked it up Dec. 26th, 2014. It was originally my daily driver, but it turned into a fair weather only car once I got a second vehicle. It currently has 45,884 on the odometer as of this post.

The car is in outstanding condition, I’m a little OCD about my cars. I’m selling it because I’ve ultimately decided to order a new car with a V8 before V8s are no longer a thing. I’m not aware of any mechanical issues, etc.

It does have some upgrades, but I’ve mostly stayed with Ford Performance parts that didn’t affect the manufacturer warranty. Two years ago the entire front bumper, hood, and both fenders covered in Expel, and then it was ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro 9H. See the list of performance upgrades below:

Ford Performance ProCal Tune
Ford Performance GT350 Cold Air Intake with the FP AirRaid high-flow filter
Mishimoto Front Mount Intercooler
Ford Performance Cat-back Touring Exhaust
Ford Performance BULLIT Brembo Upgrade Kit – new this February (new rotors/calipers/pads)
Ford Performance Front Strut Tower Brace
Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can
New summer tires, Michelin PS4S’s, 19x9 all-around on the stock rims.

The car also comes with the following: Winter tires and Rims - 19x8.5 Pilot Aplin PA4s on a set of Enkei Raijins. These have at least one more season in them. I also have the Mishimoto Intercooler Pipes and a GoFastBits DV+ that is un-used / uninstalled, I’ll leave it up to you as to whether you want to put those on. Finally, I’ll include the Mustang 50 Years cover (Ford Accessory) I have for the car.

I’m hoping to find someone who will enjoy it as much as I have and will take care of it.

Asking $23,000 OBO.

Josh

IMG_0849.jpeg

IMG_0850.jpeg

IMG_0851.jpeg

IMG_0852.jpeg

IMG_0853.jpeg

IMG_0854.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg

IMG_0859.jpeg