For Minneapolis and Kansas City People

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Any good dealerships to have a good look at the 2018, and I suppose the Bullitt is not around yet :D
Will be in the US from next Weekend !!
Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I've had good luck with Thoroughbred Ford at I-29 and Barry Road. Ask for Johnathon. They move a decent amount of cars and typically have 12-15 Mustangs in stock. I also like Dave Littleton Ford in Smithville, MO. A much smaller dealer, but they are our Costco dealer. $500 under invoice and no fees (if you are a Costco member). Ask for Hope (her name). No BS, no pressure. Easiest car buying experience you will ever have, but limited inventory (unless you're looking for an F150 which is their primary business).

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Autonation Ford White Bear Lake has a few 2018s in inventory. I'm sure you can find them at other dealers as well, but Autonation is fairly good sized.

OP
OP
goldengooner

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Autonation Ford White Bear Lake has a few 2018s in inventory. I'm sure you can find them at other dealers as well, but Autonation is fairly good sized.
thanks folks
:D
:cheers:

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
I have done a lot of business with Apple Ford in Apple Valley, MN. They have several sister stores they can pull inventory from without doing a dealer trade, plus all of the other dealerships they can possibly dealer trade with.

Sponsored

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
ScottyRyan2018;2217079...They have several sister stores they can pull inventory from without doing a dealer trade...[/QUOTE said:
Makes no difference. Autonation here in LA has gads of "sister" stores and each is independently run to make money. My Mustang required the dealer to give-up one very expensive Raptor.

65Terdlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
I've had good luck with Thoroughbred Ford at I-29 and Barry Road. Ask for Johnathon. They move a decent amount of cars and typically have 12-15 Mustangs in stock. I also like Dave Littleton Ford in Smithville, MO. A much smaller dealer, but they are our Costco dealer. $500 under invoice and no fees (if you are a Costco member). Ask for Hope (her name). No BS, no pressure. Easiest car buying experience you will ever have, but limited inventory (unless you're looking for an F150 which is their primary business).
Id second this, Thoroughbred is a pretty high volume dealer, at least around here. Last time I drove by they had a few Focus RS's, usually have a couple of Roush Mustangs also.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I wouldn't be surprised if the OK dealers are way better than MN dealers if you want to sit in and or drive a 2018. A lot of the dealers here don't have Mustangs in the winter. Yes I know it's spring officially, but we've had a slow warm up this year.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Id second this, Thoroughbred is a pretty high volume dealer, at least around here. Last time I drove by they had a few Focus RS's, usually have a couple of Roush Mustangs also.
Yes, forgot to mention they are a Roush dealer. They also had a '16 GT350 when I was there a couple weeks ago that only had 3K miles on it.

articrandom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang
I wouldn't be surprised if the OK dealers are way better than MN dealers if you want to sit in and or drive a 2018. A lot of the dealers here don't have Mustangs in the winter. Yes I know it's spring officially, but we've had a slow warm up this year.
Winter, and April has been brutal in Minnesota. My Eco has gotten through every single snowstorm without an issue though :D

Dealerships in Minnesota, I would recommend Apple Valley/Shakopee Ford but they will not negotiate prices. in fact many of the dealers in MN will not negotiate prices. I, personally, would not recommend White Bear Lake Ford... they tried to burn me once with a lease and it ended up biting them in the ass.

Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Drove to Ohio to pick up my 18 based on winter in MN. Freeway Ford at one point had a selection.

OP
OP
goldengooner

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Yes, forgot to mention they are a Roush dealer. They also had a '16 GT350 when I was there a couple weeks ago that only had 3K miles on it.
now that I would like to see, and drive :D
what is the dealer's name again please, so many have been posted
I had my CS factory built and shipped over, I could go down the same route again but this time from a dealer if i was in the mood for a GT350

65Terdlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
now that I would like to see, and drive :D
what is the dealer's name again please, so many have been posted
I had my CS factory built and shipped over, I could go down the same route again but this time from a dealer if i was in the mood for a GT350

Thoroughbred Ford on the north side of Kansas City. Located right of I-29 highway and Barry road. 8501 N Boardwalk Ave, Kansas City, MO 64154
Sponsored