For All Of Us Seniors

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
No one is tasked with being the mask police. Believe me, I will walk backwards at the store when I encounter someone not using one.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
61SUQXIjHZL._SL1376_.jpg

Made by 3M Lowes carries it. Also on Amazon. 3M Ratchet Headgear H8A with Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield WP96

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Voting is pointless.

Wait, are you mad at old people, or young people? I'm not sure anymore. Bonus: you should well know that the Democrats and Republicans switched platforms in the early 20th century.
So if your reasoning is correct, then NAZIs are okay as long as they like Jews this year. We can ignore the horrors they brought on the world because they have changed their views. Right?

I mean sure Democrats fought to preserve slavery and started a civil war to preserve their right to own people. And then the Democrats founded the KKK and lynched thousands of black Americans over about 130 years, but now they don't do that with ropes so it is okay, right? Democrats fought against segregation and burned cities to stop it . Sure Joe Biden called the inner cities a "racial jungle" and openly campaigned against the mixing of the races until 2008. But, now that is all forgotten and they are ok.

Democrats still hate minorities. Watch what happens when a person of color or woman dares to question the party line or vote against them.
Sponsored